Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Some Minor Issues
1139 5 2015-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tony Tronic
lvl.3

United Kingdom

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Hello,
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]I have a couple of minor issues, wondered if someone could offer some advice.
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
When the home point is set on take off the dialogue that shows in the pilot app says the aircraft will return home at an altitude of 0m. My fail safe setting is 20m. I pressed it anyway to see if it descended and planned on stopping it, but it ascended to 20m and returned home.  It has been like this for versions 1.02 and 1.03 of the app. Obviously it's working fine but makes me a bit nervous, could DJI please fix this.

RTH Altitude

RTH Altitude

I flew for a full day for the first time with four batteries and noticed that when I went to put the inspire back in the case it didn't fit properly. It was quite a tight fit before, but it seems to have er... shrunk. I gave it a look over and everything seemed to be fine.  It went in with a bit of persuasion but seemed a bit strange.

Whilst I'm here, my inspire is registered to an old email address how can I update this? It doesn't seem possible to change account email addresses, every other website that I have an account with lets me do this, no problem.

Many thanks.

2015-4-9
Use props
Acidsnow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13 ft
Canada

Dji has no time for this,  Too busy selling a cheaper and better version of the Inspire called the Phantom 3.  
2015-4-9
Use props
Tony Tronic
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Some constructive advice would be great.
2015-4-10
Use props
Mkell_CA_SF.BAY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 307431 ft
United States

I haven't caught this particular issue before. I did however have an issue with zebra stripes being disabled on the app even though it said it was on. Depending on your device and how much you use it when not flying the inspire....try uninstalling and reinstalling the app/ resetting your device and starting fresh. That fixed my particular issue.

As far as the email, you can change your email address of your profile via the login directly on dji.com (not the forum login) by going into My Account/ My profile. I don't know if this changes your registered email info for your inspire, but that's how you change email address for your Profile.
2015-4-10
Use props
Ph02on
lvl.4
Flight distance : 75673 ft
United Kingdom

Android Version 1.07  gives exactly this message when setting home point.  I too was a little nervous when I first saw this, as I had set my failsafe height to 40M.  I believe this is just a generic message that fails to add the pre-programmed Minimum.  Initiating a RTH will use the programmed failsafe and not the 0.0 M

I wouldn't worry too much.  Safe flying.

Jason.
2015-4-10
Use props
Tony Tronic
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Thanks for the responses.
Tried to change my email through the main site but it is still greyed out.
My Inspire now fits back in its case, either it didn't transform into storage mode fully or it had been effected by being in the sun all day.
2015-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules