o(^-^)o
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Every day something new!

I am still on Go 4 - 4.1.10, but have upgraded the Spark to .701
First I thought I need to recalibrate my joystick.
Had for backflights in sport plus full ascend some weird turns, yesterday.
Only today I had this in flying forward:
sport mode, 100% throttle and then elevation 100%, the Spark Spins, slows done a bit, but stays (stayed) on course.
Maybe I just missing something here, but it is strange!
I let the left stick go, and bird swaps back to nose in course alone.
Opinions?
( I may still have to recalibrate my RC-sticks ;-)

Oh, and here, after I did let go on elevation, the Spark needed a bit longer as the DHI app, to decide which way to turn the nose back!

Found a little planet, too:

planet-3.png
2017-11-4
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

I had these weird turns as well a few days ago when I did an emergency landing. But when I analysed the flightlog I could see that I had pulled the stick not only 100% downwards but also a bit to the left. Thus it was all my fault.
2017-11-5
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-11-5 02:46
I had these weird turns as well a few days ago when I did an emergency landing. But when I analysed the flightlog I could see that I had pulled the stick not only 100% downwards but also a bit to the left. Thus it was all my fault.

Yep, but I do not see even 1% (I did choose a bad position for the flight record in the video, I know).
And it would neither explain the auto switch back at full speed to original direction after release, nor would it explain that the bird kept going straight "for/side/back/side/forward", at 100% full forward joystick.
Wouldnt it?

hidden features? ;-)
2017-11-5
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2379249 ft
Spain

S-e-ven Posted at 2017-11-5 03:00
Yep, but I do not see even 1% (I did choose a bad position for the flight record in the video, I know).
And it would neither explain the auto switch back at full speed to original direction after release, nor would it explain that the bird kept going straight "for/side/back/side/forward", at 100% full forward joystick.
Wouldnt it?

It really does look weird...
2017-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules