Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wonderful moment!!!
12Next >
4267 44 2017-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Captain
Flight distance : 38850850 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Today local DJI fen group was arranging a meeting around one remote lake. I went there had a wonderful time (but meeting no one ) - stay tuned for some cloudy footage from famous partially drowned church But on a way back (>600 km driving all together ) we spotted a glimpse of a sun thru the clouds, stopped the car (thanks, car charger was able to fill one battery ) and I had most amazing flight till now (might be not so clearly visible from fast edit )
But enjoy the moment with me

And uncut version

2017-11-4
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

hey,
the local DJI owners came together and fly drones around the lake?
wooow, sounds so exciting.
You really showed us like you said "wonderful moments"
I will put it on the home page.
And could you share with us more details. Like where it is , how many flyers there and how did you settle the meeting down, how long did you spend together.
Maybe such a good example for other flyers in other regions to hold a similar meeting!
2017-11-5
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-5 22:49
hey,
the local DJI owners came together and fly drones around the lake?
wooow, sounds so exciting.

ОК, there is a local facebook group DJI users Bulgaria. Admins propose to have a meeting on an artificial lake around middle of a country https://www.google.com/maps/@42.5125695,25.9191268,13496a,35y,37.63t/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en
I got a friend and arrange with another to go there, but we where early and other where not arrived yet, so we met no one had fun and travel back
From Facebook, I see there was several guys meeting afterward and even they spend the night in the nearby hotel and had fun on Sunday - much better weather, but I have 2 little kids ...
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

alex_markov Posted at 2017-11-5 23:12
ОК, there is a local facebook group DJI users Bulgaria. Admins propose to have a meeting on an artificial lake around middle of a country https://www.google.com/maps/@42.5125695,25.9191268,13496a,35y,37.63t/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en
I got a friend and arrange with another to go there, but we where early and other where not arrived yet, so we met no one had fun and travel back  
From Facebook, I see there was several guys meeting afterward and even they spend the night in the nearby hotel and had fun on Sunday - much better weather, but I have 2 little kids ...

wooow
An interesting experience. Hope you can have more meetings offline and share online with us!
Since you upload pics or videos here, all over the world flyers could know how  beautiful your hometown is !
I love the scenery there!
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

alex_markov Posted at 2017-11-5 23:12

Additional, our forum has a Facebook home page, hahaha
I established that and was intended to propose some activities online and offline for DJI flyers, but I did not manage it well,,, Still working on that and have a long long long way to go..lol
Maybe you can provide some suggestions to me
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

alex_markov Posted at 2017-11-5 23:46
As all pilots are geographically dispersed You obviously cant propose meetings  
But the contest for page banner (picture of a week  ) is a nice start.

So appreciated for your advice~ And I will seriously consider that!
I am intended to gather people in same area to gather together and meet offline for a happy time, something like this. I am still learning how to realize it and to put on more nice content on the FB page.
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

alex_markov Posted at 2017-11-6 00:50
If that will help You can use my clips on Your page as pleased
Be careful gathering many drones in one area is a bit dangerous! I have spent 2 days with a friend of mine with another Mavic - when we are close together I experience strong interferences and also collision in the air is probable as You can hardly spotted another drone on the screen  - we have established local AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL shawting to each other Hight of drone in order to diminish collision possibilities
Wish You Good Luck

okkkk
so many valuable advice from you!
Happy you share with me. Remember!And safe always comes first!
2017-11-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hey, you guys can always find great locations for flying and shootings, that really nice. I enjoy it. Thank you for sharing!
2017-11-9
Use props
HomePoint
First Officer
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very nice, those moments are why we do this.
2017-11-4
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
France

Nice but you did a lot of splicing???
2017-11-4
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Captain
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Great scenery
2017-11-4
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

dronist Posted at 2017-11-4 20:17
Nice but you did a lot of splicing???

I don't know what You mean but  You can see raw footage unspoiled if You like (i personally preferred it that way )

2017-11-4
Use props
RobbinB
lvl.3
Flight distance : 59839 ft

Sweden

You went 300km to an arranged meeting at a remote lake but no one was there?

Sounds like you was lucky not to get murdered ;)  , maybe the murderer didnt see that you came.
2017-11-5
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

RobbinB Posted at 2017-11-5 01:00
You went 300km to an arranged meeting at a remote lake but no one was there?

Sounds like you was lucky not to get murdered ;)  , maybe the murderer didnt see that you came.

First of all, I was not alone second - we had a good time. And last, others obviously arrived later, but we have to go Hope You liked the scenery and thank You for Your concern about my well being
2017-11-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Great video!
2017-11-5
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice!
2017-11-5
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Video cant possibly recreate the real beauty - but better then nothing
I just spotted a blue patch thru the clouds, I was so close to getting over them and had a great view or might be not
over 20 Years ago I was paragliding a lot and nearby this area was having a flight to remember - start above the clouds on a sunny "beach" (clouds beneath were like a see ) and then sinking in them seeing Nothing, not knowing which way to go (GPS's were rear thing at that time ) ...... memories
P.S.
I usually never watch my Youtube clips, but now I started one - So badly messed up by compression
2017-11-5
Use props
M.C. Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

2017-11-5
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
Switzerland

alex_markov Posted at 2017-11-4 22:38
I don't know what You mean  but  You can see raw footage unspoiled if You like (i personally preferred it that way )
https://youtu.be/LXo8cWtGQUA

Much better.. What I meant is you did cut and cut and it was taking out the beauty of the scenery. This one is much better. Good job. Always try to seize the moment!

2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

this sticker makes me laugh all day in my office, hahaha
so cute
2017-11-5
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-5 23:40
Additional, our forum has a Facebook home page, hahaha
I established that and was intended to propose some activities online and offline for DJI flyers, but I did not manage it well,,, Still working on that and have a long long long way to go..lol
Maybe you can provide some suggestions to me

As all pilots are geographically dispersed You obviously cant propose meetings
But the contest for page banner (picture of a week ) is a nice start.
2017-11-5
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-5 23:51
So appreciated for your advice~ And I will seriously consider that!
I am intended to gather people in same area to gather together and meet offline for a happy time, something like this. I am still learning how to realize it and to put on more nice content on the FB page.

Be careful gathering many drones in one area is a bit dangerous! I have spent 2 days with a friend of mine with another Mavic - when we are close together I experience strong interferences and also collision in the air is probable as You can hardly spotted another drone on the screen - we have established local AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL shawting to each other Hight of drone in order to diminish collision possibilities
Wish You Good Luck
2017-11-6
Use props
M.C. Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 2017-11-6 00:50
Be careful gathering many drones in one area is a bit dangerous! I have spent 2 days with a friend of mine with another Mavic - when we are close together I experience strong interferences and also collision in the air is probable as You can hardly spotted another drone on the screen  - we have established local AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL shawting to each other Hight of drone in order to diminish collision possibilities
Wish You Good Luck

Precisely why if I'm going to fly with someone else it'll just be probably one more but too many can potentially be disastrous to say the least.
2017-11-6
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

M.C. Pilot Posted at 2017-11-6 05:03
Precisely why if I'm going to fly with someone else it'll just be probably one more but too many can potentially be disastrous to say the least.

You are right!
2017-11-6
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice vids - its what its all about!
2017-11-7
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 2379249 ft
Spain

Amazing footage, the place is impressive and the colours you managed to capture where great, thanks for sharing.
2017-11-7
Use props
Alexei Merinov
Captain
Flight distance : 4796509 ft
Vietnam

Страхотно видео!
Великолепните рамки винаги излизат спонтанно и Мавик е много удобно да улови внезапни снимки.
2017-11-8
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Alexei Merinov Posted at 2017-11-8 20:37
Страхотно видео!
Великолепните рамки винаги излизат спонтанно и Мавик е много удобно да улови внезапни снимки.

Not bad Bulgarian!
Interesting story about this slope - ~20 years ago I was paragliding and in similar weather conditions we were returning from famous paragliding site with no luck and eager to fly, when weather got better, we stopped and start climbing with bags with para's - after 20-30 minutes of sweaty climb we were some 150-200 meters up and had a 2-5 minutes - nothing to remember flight - How different is with a Mavic now
2017-11-8
Use props
Matthew Chirico
Captain
Flight distance : 769160 ft
United States

amazing footage alex! im now testing out the 4K capabilities...your footage was soooooooooo clean...what were your settings? ALSO what mbps did you export with? I want my footage to be as clean as yours, but has fallen short recently and came out "mushy" would you mind lending some advice?! thanks!
2017-11-9
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Matthew Chirico Posted at 2017-11-9 11:50
amazing footage alex! im now testing out the 4K capabilities...your footage was soooooooooo clean...what were your settings? ALSO what mbps did you export with? I want my footage to be as clean as yours, but has fallen short recently and came out "mushy" would you mind lending some advice?! thanks!

I don't do something fancy!
Just I use PAL 25 fps, D-cine log profile and 1-0-0, MP4 and EV -1 !!! (works for me!)
When flying either avoid rapid turns and gimble tilts or cut those in post.
Edit the footage with Davinci Resolve 14 - basic things - cut, put music etc. When done export in MP4 Best quality And convert it again with Xmedia recode H.265 + saturation +3 to +7 depends on footage (if needed might be -1 to -3 darker) - for smaller size as I have limited upload bandwidth
And that's it - boring and painful operation for me as opposed to flying but nobody wants to see long uncut footage from flight
Wish You success, hope it was helpful
P.S.
All tools I use are free for none commercial use. Important factor for me is the music, but I have very limited number of royalty-free clips and do not have clear way to obtain more yet P.P.S.
Just saw a very nice explanation https://forum.dji.com/thread-119184-1-1.html
2017-11-9
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Captain
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

great video clips - i prefer the long version because it gives the understanding that it is one continuous flight and when viewed with this in mind makes it an especially awesome clip (for me anyway who also likes to fly over longer distances) Very nice flying and a good enjoyable film, thanks for sharing , well done.
2017-11-13
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Captain
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

haha - very cool - love it.
2017-11-13
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2017-11-13 13:24
great video clips - i prefer the long version because it gives the understanding that it is one continuous flight and when viewed with this in mind makes it an especially awesome clip (for me anyway who also likes to fly over longer distances) Very nice flying and a good enjoyable film, thanks for sharing , well done.

Thank's!!!!
2017-11-15
Use props
Rodger8
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great job. Very moody
2017-11-16
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Thank You! Best part is remembering about this flight, memories are wonderful thing

Today friend of mine with whom we travel that day, send me a "making off" video

2017-11-16
Use props
Rodger8
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Great thing about electronic media, it lasts forever.
2017-11-17
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Rodger8 Posted at 2017-11-17 04:41
Great thing about electronic media, it lasts forever.

Not really sure tried to read my 5.25" floppies recently
2017-11-17
Use props
Rodger8
Captain
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 2017-11-17 08:14
Not really sure  tried to read my 5.25" floppies recently

Well, current media.l Put them up on eBay, you may be surprised
2017-11-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Thank you for taking the time to share these marvelous videos with us all.
Personally, I enjoyed video 2 the most.

Only because of the music you chose for this particular one, which reminded me a lot, of a local guitar player, who made good, with his talent.
That would be well known, very respected musician, Brian Hughes.
https://www.brianhughes.com
Good stuff!!

Looking forward to seeing more of your fine work...  Thanks again. ;-)

RedHotPoker

2017-11-21
Use props
alex_markov
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-11-21 23:41
Thank you for taking the time to share these marvelous videos with us all.
Personally, I enjoyed video 2 the most.

Thank You!
2017-11-22
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules