Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NO IMAGE TRANSMISSION , GOING CRAZY!!!!!!
1211 6 2017-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drone newbie
New
Costa Rica

I am new to drone so forgive my ignorance in advance. I have tried everything,updates(all updates took),DJI help Desk(they want me to send it in), syncing my devices(all good there),and I uninstalled the App and reinstalled. But I had video one day and the next it was gone, flew a couple times without the feed and took video, then the feed came back a day later, then gone the next.  I live in Cost Rica and have no good way to send it in(sounds expensive anyway) and I honestly dont know who i would trust here to fix it. I have tried flying with an Iphone 6s and Ipad Pro.  I have one little disclaimer, I am use my Iphone lighting/usb to connect to the remote. this worked for all of my previous flights though. the original connector is MIA.
2017-11-4
Use props
peter-a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2228 ft
Italy

I have had same experience with p4p.  every flight video transmission takes longer to get started.  30 sec, then 2 min, then 10 min, now maybe 30 min.  After much back and forth with DJI seems it is a hardware problem and I'm bringing it in.  I was told the video  transmission should begin just seconds after the Aircraft is connected to the RC and this means mine was defective when it was still new.   By the way are you getting flashing red/orange/green on the camera led status light and "Air encoder error 0x20"?
2017-11-5
Use props
fansf37ede86
New
Flight distance : 1584262 ft
Australia

peter-a Posted at 2017-11-5 00:10
I have had same experience with p4p.  every flight video transmission takes longer to get started.  30 sec, then 2 min, then 10 min, now maybe 30 min.  After much back and forth with DJI seems it is a hardware problem and I'm bringing it in.  I was told the video  transmission should begin just seconds after the Aircraft is connected to the RC and this means mine was defective when it was still new.   By the way are you getting flashing red/orange/green on the camera led status light and "Air encoder error 0x20"?

After months of image transmission break-ups and black screens I decided to do some tests today.
Long story short, I changed image transmission settings from auto to custom, looked for strongest channel, changed to that channel and bingo!
Hope it helps
2017-11-5
Use props
drone newbie
New
Costa Rica

peter-a Posted at 2017-11-5 00:10

Thanks! Everthing is green on camera,RC,and craft. hopefully yours is fixed quickly
2017-11-5
Use props
drone newbie
New
Costa Rica

fansf37ede86 Posted at 2017-11-5 03:13
After months of image transmission break-ups and black screens I decided to do some tests today.
Long story short, I changed image transmission settings from auto to custom, looked for strongest channel, changed to that channel and bingo!
Hope it helps

I have tried going custom but i can not get a good single channel. Side note i just flew ten minutes ago and video was back, at least for now.
2017-11-5
Use props
Legit Drones
lvl.1
Flight distance : 894465 ft
United States

The same problem here nothing has worked for me...
2017-11-18
Use props
Legit Drones
lvl.1
Flight distance : 894465 ft
United States

I have fixed the problem for my drone! All you have to do is downgrade the firmware then re upgrade it. Hope this helps you out.
2017-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules