Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans64574255
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4350712 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello,

I did multiple test and it seem that the button on RC (to switch from P to Sport to A doesn't work.
I did some simple  flight and switch the button on RC while in flight and nothing changes (in particular it always show GPS on top status bar of DJI Go software
I thought it could be due to a wrong setting of the app. When I go in the menu for the drone settings, just below teh starting point parameters, there is a switch for multipel flight mode that seem to trigger that ASP mode (pictured beneath) . yet having it on or off do not change the behaviour of the RC switch.
What is strange is that when Multiple flight mode is set to off then I have access to the intellignet flight mode (tripod, tapfly etc) on teh left of screen but if Multiple flight mode is set to on then I have no button for intelligent flight mode.

Is there a setting that I did wrong somewhere ?
Is there a possible reset to do on the RC ?
Should I open a ticket with DJI support ?

For info : I got my P4P back repaired from DJI after a crash some week ago (where only the drone was sent) and I had to pair again the RC so myabe I did something wrong here ?

Thanks in advance

I can share some flight log if needed (from AirData UAV)

2017-11-4
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha fans645,

You may want to reinstall your DJI GO 4 app.  Some of the issues seem to be in the app.  Download a completely new version of the DJI GO 4 app.  Be sure to sync your flight records with the DJI servers before you reinstall the app.

Completely uninstall the old app.  When installing the new version of the app, indicate "new all" for the installation.  Give it a test and then let us know how it went.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-11-4
Use props
MarcPelissier
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

Cetacean Posted at 2017-11-4 22:14
Aloha fans645,

You may want to reinstall your DJI GO 4 app.  Some of the issues seem to be in the app.  Download a completely new version of the DJI GO 4 app.  Be sure to sync your flight records with the DJI servers before you reinstall the app.

Ok thanks
I will try that then
2017-11-5
Use props
MarcPelissier
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

Cetacean Posted at 2017-11-4 22:14
Aloha fans645,

Ok I did try (delete app) and reinstalled)
Didn't change anything it is like the ASP button on remote does nothing
Guess I need to contact support !
2017-11-6
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

MarcPelissier Posted at 2017-11-6 14:19
Ok I did try (delete app) and reinstalled)
Didn't change anything it is like the ASP button on remote does nothing
Guess I need to contact support !

Aloha Marc,

Bummer!  Oh well, worth a try.  Good luck.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-11-6
Use props
MarcPelissier
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

Ok for info, the controller went bacl to support and was repaired : the switch on the controller was apparently not working anymore
2017-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules