Phantom 3 SE Carbon Fiber Propellers
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dangdeal
New
United States

Has anyone had an issue with the carbon fiber propellers for the Phantom 3 SE?  I purchased a set from DJI and put them on today.  I could not fly cause i kept losing image.  If i got above 25 feet and sometimes less i would lose images from the camera.  Once i put the original propellers on it worked perfect.  Respectfully asking.  TY
2017-11-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

I am not sure what issue you are having, but it will not be anything to do with carbon fibre propellers.
2017-11-4
Use props
dangdeal
New
United States

Wehn i start fliying, the DJI GO app iwll say on screen Image Lost once the Drone is airborn.  You have control of the drone but no picture.  If i put back on the original propellers i do not have the problem.  DJI Go does not get that error at the top of the screen.  It works perfectly.
2017-11-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

dangdeal Posted at 2017-11-4 16:26
Wehn i start fliying, the DJI GO app iwll say on screen Image Lost once the Drone is airborn.  You have control of the drone but no picture.  If i put back on the original propellers i do not have the problem.  DJI Go does not get that error at the top of the screen.  It works perfectly.

I repeat, it will have nothing to do with changing the props, there is no technical connection between them. It's like saying using a different flavour car deodorant makes the car go faster.
2017-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules