HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE....
816 9 2017-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_k2qhuiR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 988 ft

Jamaica

Hi i'm marvin, i have p3s and the gimbol isn't responding...................here's what happened; so i was traveling with my p3s..no case....just in hand(held it upside down)...........
so when its finally time to fly the gimbol went out of control and spinning irratically...camera work showing images at that time though....also watched tutorials tried calibrations
......it didnt work...then i accidentally bumped into my friend with it in my hand and the gimbol yaw thing dislocated leaveing camera hanging from the ribbon........so i attached it back and tried it out agian.....but now the gimbol doesnt move and the camera doesnt show anything.........SSSSSOOOOOOOOO......MY QUESTION IS????????????

IS THERE A SPECIFIC PART THAT NEED TO BE REPAIRED ...........OR.........DO I HAVE TO BUY A NEW GIMBAL.............................................................

2017-11-4
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Are you sure about fixing this yourself, which may nullify your warranty?

How old is it? Perhaps the warranty has already expired...

Can you please post a pic of the gimbal and camera, so we can see what exactly has been disrupted?

You can certainly buy the gimbal, or send it in for service, your choice.

There are numerous videos on YouTube to help guide through a repair process, if you choose that route.
It may be cheaper to buy a used/refurbished drone, and keep the other for a spare or for parts...
I would want to fix the first one, but that's my ultimate option.

Buy a nice drone case too. Save the agony, of this ever repeating. ;-)

RedHotPoker

2017-11-4
Use props
Mr. HD
lvl.1

Jamaica

how exactly do you upload pics here....i'm new......... also i live in the caribbean and the drone was purchased overseas at targets.... i just wanna know if it can be fixed.... if not!! i just soo....saving to buy P4P...
2017-11-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mr. HD Posted at 2017-11-4 23:18
how exactly do you upload pics here....i'm new......... also i live in the caribbean and the drone was purchased overseas at targets.... i just wanna know if it can be fixed.... if not!! i just soo....saving to buy P4P...

You can click the Advance to upload your picture for better assistance.
2017-11-6
Use props
Epicdoom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 340620 ft
United States

Mr. HD Posted at 2017-11-4 23:18

everything can be fixed just a matter of cost. if you getting no picture through the camera your probably gonna need the ribbon cable or at least check it and see if it detached from its slot if I'm thinking right on what your explaining once you get it fixed I suggest Buying one of these they help hold that section of the gimbal from detaching https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1  I have this on both of my drones and they fit perfectly and easy to install got it in only 2 weeks time also, not bad for something coming from china.
2017-11-6
Use props
jcaerialstudio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 171040 ft
United States

Have you check the connection of the two cables(one black, one gray) that connects the gimbal and the aircraft? If you dont mind, you can try unscrewing and open the two covers thats on the gimbal and check if they are dislocated? Just a thought...
2017-11-6
Use props
Epicdoom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 340620 ft
United States

jcaerialstudio Posted at 2017-11-6 16:56
Have you check the connection of the two cables(one black, one gray) that connects the gimbal and the aircraft? If you dont mind, you can try unscrewing and open the two covers thats on the gimbal and check if they are dislocated? Just a thought...

those two connections are just antenna and shouldn't  cause the gimbal to spin out of control
2017-11-6
Use props
Mr. HD
lvl.1

Jamaica

okay .....I'M try all these out and see what works for me
2017-11-6
Use props
Mr. HD
lvl.1

Jamaica

thanks for the advices
2017-11-6
Use props
Mr. HD
lvl.1

Jamaica

Hey Guys, I have replaced the ribbon and the camera is working now also theres a (steady) green light on the gimbal but theres no movement in the gimbal and its not responding to movement at all ...
2017-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules