The editor is good
1012 10 2017-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

I must say that you have done a really great job with the Editor DJI.

It is fast and provide a lot of features for fast editing in the field.
I takes a little time to getting comfortable with the interface and operations but that is a software problem in general.

So really good work DJI; thank you.

2017-11-4
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Agreed, takes a little getting used to, but it’s good.
2017-11-5
Use props
LeafPeeper
lvl.4
Flight distance : 450075 ft
  • >>>
United States

Funny how they can get that right, but they still can't stop the app from crashing, sucking battery or requiring so many permissions on Android...

LP
2017-11-5
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

LeafPeeper Posted at 2017-11-5 09:01
Funny how they can get that right, but they still can't stop the app from crashing, sucking battery or requiring so many permissions on Android...

LP

Yes, that is a good question, I think the IoS version is sucking battery now also perhaps not in the same amount but....
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you guys so much of the recognition. We will keep moving and providing more functions. Enjoy your time. BTW, I am also looking forward to your works sharing.
2017-11-6
Use props
MJSpark
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31824 ft
United Kingdom

Guys, do you edit directly from the footage on your phone, or by downloading it from the SD card?

I tried to edit from the footage on my iPhone 7 but it didn't seem true HD?
2017-11-15
Use props
Boston_H
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2854 ft
New Zealand

100% agree, very easy to use and good selection of outcomes.
2017-11-15
Use props
CycleParadise
Second Officer
Flight distance : 385338 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-6 00:25
Thank you guys so much of the recognition. We will keep moving and providing more functions. Enjoy your time. BTW, I am also looking forward to your works sharing.

Here's a video I created using the GO4 app (on Android). I selected a few videos and let the editor auto-magically create the video. No fancy scenes or anything, just flyng the aircraft around a new home construction site, practicing my flying and some of the quick shots.

Thoughts?

2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

CycleParadise Posted at 2017-11-15 15:20
Here's a video I created using the GO4 app (on Android). I selected a few videos and let the editor auto-magically create the video. No fancy scenes or anything, just flyng the aircraft around a new home construction site, practicing my flying and some of the quick shots.

Thoughts?

That's really cool, man! And also have spaces to improve, like the smoothness of the flight. The video is also a little bit over-exposed and white, you can try to adjust the EV or the white balance. Practice makes perfect. Enjoy!
2017-11-16
Use props
CycleParadise
Second Officer
Flight distance : 385338 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-16 02:18
That's really cool, man! And also have spaces to improve, like the smoothness of the flight. The video is also a little bit over-exposed and white, you can try to adjust the EV or the white balance. Practice makes perfect. Enjoy!

Thank you for the feedback. I am definitely looking for tips to improve both my flying and videos!
2017-11-16
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cool video.
2017-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now