Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Are you having issues lag, hd flashing.check this out
783 3 2017-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GroTToFlyeR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

So how many are flying with a cracked device ?? I was guilty of it even though i said i wouldnt . let me say. It didnt seem like my phone cracks changed much and every thing seemed pretty stable dispite the way my phone look .every now and then id get a blinking hd or remote ikon but nothing too major. After 2nd to last update and probably more spider cracks on my phone , i started to get disconnects a bit , vid lag , menue pull up lag . it was a bit fustrating didnt think it was my phone cause all seemed fine before update. I tried 10 dif usb cabels nothing seem to help.  After next up date , i couldnt get a good vid feed pic on phone screen. Jelllllllllo. It seem like it was either too bright or dark out . it was very fustrating . i felt like alot of others. I was not flying and waiting around for another update to come hoping ut would fix things. I will also say , i had a 32 g card in my 8 g samsung phone. I saw metro pcs , my carrier had sale on a 32 g internal mem phone for 99$ and i decided get new phone. Let me just say,  Fixxxxxxxxxed!!!! I didnt think it was going to do anything cause my phone wasnt so bad ..i thought ... Only flew a few times but , no jello , no flashing ikons , no disconnect yet. It is really like i got a brand new mav !! So maybe this post will help some folks out there. I may have left some info out so please feel free to ask any questions. Sooo in sunopsis , as much as we get fustrated , and want to blame it on dji or kraft it prob is or own issues affecting flight 1 way or another !! Also what i did was try app download on family members phone 1st ;) cheers and happy flying!!
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you for sharing your story, I am so happy for you. And I also hope this may help others who have this issue.
Enjoy your time with the drone.
2017-11-5
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-5 23:32
Thank you for sharing your story, I am so happy for you. And I also hope this may help others who have this issue.
Enjoy your time with the drone.

hi Thor thanks for the response! im hoping it helps some people too!    it seems alot of folks so eggar to blame a bad ass product or you guys ...instead of looking further into there issues and trying other solutions...  downloading repeatedly different firmwares or trying different usb plugs gets old fast.
Thanks again DJI im so addicted to flying!!  and anyone with any questions can def ask away !!
def to ask a friend or family to try on there phone shouldnt  be such an issue and maybe a way faster solution !!
thanks Thor
happy flying!!!
2017-11-6
Use props
boostedford
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144478 ft
United States

hmmm thats strange how would a cracked screen affect it is what id like to know. i do indeed have a cracked screen, and my hd flashes.
2017-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules