Ronin M and canon c200 compatibility
4355 4 2017-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dirnador
New

France

Hello,
I would lile to know if a canon c200 will fit on a ronin M?
Thank you!
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The Ronin-M supports a wide variety of camera systems that weigh less than 3.6kg (8lbs).
Here is the camera tray dimensions:
Maximum depth at center of mass on camera base plate: 120mm
Maximum height measured from top of camera base plate: 195mm
Maximum width: 160mm
2017-11-9
Use props
fans589b5b22
New

Croatia

Hello guys ,
I am using canon c200 in ronin M along with l series 35mm lense.  I feel that I couldn't balance it perfectly.  It's just near perfect.  But when i used a ready rig for ronin along with the c200 , i get jerks in my video output.  I tried many things to overcome it . The firmware is upto date . And i would like to know whether c200 will be balanced perfectly in ron in ronin M...  Thank you.  
2017-11-12
Use props
sfogel2
New

United States

Mindy, thanks for the specs, but can you please provide a short answer? Can I successfully balance and use a Canon C200 with the Ronin M? Assume that handle and monitor (and mic holder) are removed from the C200 and then the mic and 3rd party monitor are mounted to the gimbal cross-bar.  Also assume standard battery. Thanks
2019-2-21
Use props
sfogel2
New

United States

sfogel2 Posted at 2-21 13:45
Mindy, thanks for the specs, but can you please provide a short answer? Can I successfully balance and use a Canon C200 with the Ronin M? Assume that handle and monitor (and mic holder) are removed from the C200 and then the mic and 3rd party monitor are mounted to the gimbal cross-bar.  Also assume standard battery. Thanks

Oh, and assume a Canon 50mm f/1.4 lens, pretty small and lightweight. Thx
2019-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules