Case Options?
3602 11 2015-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ebonovic
lvl.1

United States

So with the introduction of the Phantom 3, it solves my cost->usage debate I have had, with going with the Inspire.
I am not a full time photographer/videographer... Just a guy who likes RC's and Gadgets, and likes on occasion to capture some really cool footage.

I see with the Phantom series, no case comes with it (as one does with the Inspire).   
What options are out there for a case for the Phantom 3?  That can hold all the gear, a couple extra batteries, and possibly the iPad and misc accessories?
2015-4-9
Use props
jasper7821
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI has a back pack for the P3, no price yet but they said a "very friendly price"
The case looks very cool.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2384430
2015-4-9
Use props
rinconol
lvl.2
Flight distance : 232566 ft
United States

$299 with DJI logo at DJI
$169 without DJI logo at Amazon.
2015-4-10
Use props
irrbloss
lvl.2
Flight distance : 210669 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I'd like to know if my GoProfessional backpack made for P2 will fit. I know the legs are wider apart on Phantom 3, but not by much, so I guess I can cut some foam to make it fit. Then there's the transmitter, The antennas seems to be bigger, but the transmitter itself is smaller. I really love my GoProfessional backpack, but it was kind of expensive so I don't want to get a completely new one made for Phantom 3... :p
2015-4-10
Use props
Go Professional
lvl.1

United States

Glad to hear you love our product!  We debuted our new Phantom 3 hard case at NAB last week!  The new case not only fits the Phantom like a glove but will fit all of the previous Phantoms as well.  As always our foam is water jet cut for extreme precision and durability.  The waterproof, air tight, and light weight SKB case will take whatever you can throw at it.  We will be taking pre-orders next week!  We also have the Phantom 3 backpack in the works so keep an eye on our website for updates.   https://goprofessionalcases.com/   
2015-4-24
Use props
jackb39
New

United States

Go Professional Posted at 2015-4-25 05:53
Glad to hear you love our product!  We debuted our new Phantom 3 hard case at NAB last week!  The ne ...

I will buy that Phantom 3 backpack when it is available! I want the sand color one. Question: is that easy to take on an airline as a carry-on?
2015-4-24
Use props
mike
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are some Phantom 3 cases listed here:
http://www.PhantomHelp.com/#Cases

Please let me know if I'm missing any
2015-4-24
Use props
Go Professional
lvl.1

United States

jackb39 Posted at 2015-4-25 08:07
I will buy that Phantom 3 backpack when it is available! I want the sand color one. Question: is t ...

That's great to hear!  Yes the backpack is carry-on approved.  We have many customers who travel with our backpacks nationally and internationally with no problem.  
2015-4-27
Use props
john.lambert4
lvl.3

Australia

Go Professional Posted at 2015-4-28 06:11
That's great to hear!  Yes the backpack is carry-on approved.  We have many customers who travel w ...

I bought a backpack case for my Phantom 2 Vision (which I've since sold) - will the backpack I still have suit the Phantom 3 Pro?
2015-4-27
Use props
Go Professional
lvl.1

United States

john.lambert4@o Posted at 2015-4-28 07:40
I bought a backpack case for my Phantom 2 Vision (which I've since sold) - will the backpack I stil ...

The Phantom 3 sits a bit taller than the Phantom 2 and the landing gear is a bit wider.  So it will be a tight fit and it will sit a little high above the foam.  We do have a Phantom 3 backpack in the works now.  Keep an eye on our website for updates.
2015-4-27
Use props
Michael M
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

We will be making backpacks for the P3 soon enouph. Hopefully be released on ebay.ca sometime in the summer. Our seller name is Quadcopter_Canada.

2015-4-28
Use props
Michael M
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

Michael M Posted at 2015-4-29 03:35
We will be making backpacks for the P3 soon enouph. Hopefully be released on ebay.ca sometime in the ...

Estimated cost will be around 89$ CA
2015-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules