Unable to Update Mavic
511 6 2017-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kanikas
New
United States

Hello everyone. I apologize if this is a concern that has been brought up several times, but I'm hoping I can get a solution. I haven't used my Mavic in months, and I just busted it out to take some photos of my friends farm for a promo they're having. When I got the Mavic running, it asked for a software update. Being the dummy I am, I agreed to it. Through the Dji Go 4 app I attempted to update several times only to get a failure to update message every time (stuck at 52%, then fail). I then attempted to update it through the assistant both on PC and Mac. The RC updated successfully, but the Mavic itself won't. The usdate process is incredibly slow, my drones fan is on the entire time, I have a solid rear red light, blinking red lights on the wings. It finally reaches "Transmitting", goes through a bit slowly, and fails at 44% when updating again. I've tried so many times. Is there a solution for me?

Thank you in advance for the help!
2017-11-5
Use props
Kanikas
New
United States

EDIT: I want to mention that I get an error message of "undefined 0x020106".
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Kanikas Posted at 2017-11-5 07:12
EDIT: I want to mention that I get an error message of "undefined 0x020106".

Kanikas, please leave me with your DJI account, I will push a beta for you to overcome this problem.
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Sorry for the late reply, got your PM, the beta is available to your account now. Please refer to the steps below to upgrade it via the DJI Assistant 2 again.
1. Log into your DJI account.
2. Upgrade the firmware V 01.03.0813.
3. Once it's done, please press the "Record" button on RC and make sure it's recording, then start to upgrade firmware to the latest version, it will be working.
2017-11-7
Use props
Kanikas
New
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-7 01:31
Sorry for the late reply, got your PM, the beta is available to your account now. Please refer to the steps below to upgrade it via the DJI Assistant 2 again.
1. Log into your DJI account.
2. Upgrade the firmware V 01.03.0813.

Thank you, the update was successful.
2017-11-7
Use props
N1QXV
lvl.2

United States

Good deal the update was successful.
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Kanikas Posted at 2017-11-7 05:49
Thank you, the update was successful.

That's great. Good to hear the good news. Happy flying.
2017-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules