Nothing connects
617 6 2017-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZOMBEE
lvl.2
United States

I haven't flown in a few weeks.  I turned on the remote and get incessant beeping.  I try connecting RC to PC with DJI assistant, does not see anything, I connect Phantom 4 pro to PC and it detects nothing.  I connect RC to drone, nothing but incessant beeping.  I have tried re-logging in to DJI assistant many times, nothing.  I had grown tired of flying due to the crap updates but this is ridiculous.
Phantom 4 Pro for sale.
2017-11-5
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Does your PC show the RC and AC as a usb drive ? have you turned them on before connecting to the PC

Have you tried re-linking the AC to RC

2017-11-5
Use props
ZOMBEE
lvl.2
United States

lannes Posted at 2017-11-5 14:38
Does your PC show the RC and AC as a usb drive ? have you turned them on before connecting to the PC

Have you tried re-linking the AC to RC

I re-linked and it the RC and drone connect.  It wants an update and says to connect iPhone to drone, this is not possible.  dJI assistant 2 still sees nothing.
2017-11-5
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

As suggested in the other post, try manually re-linking the controller and craft. I've had this recently with mine also.

Do this by pressing C1+C2+Record. When you get the DDDD sound, you need to push in the P4P's link button using a paperclip , toothpick or whatever for a few seconds.

That's assuming all batteries are fully charged, and that the DJI GO app when on the RC (and craft not powered on) is not reporting that an upgrade of the RC is available.
2017-11-5
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Don't give up!  There's always a solution.  Many smart people on here will be glad to help.
2017-11-5
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

ZOMBEE Posted at 2017-11-5 14:51
I re-linked and it the RC and drone connect.  It wants an update and says to connect iPhone to drone, this is not possible.  dJI assistant 2 still sees nothing.

It wants to update the No-Fly database, and it IS possible with the iPhone. That's what the other cable that comes with the P4P is for - the short one. It attaches to the USB-end of the lightning cable to allow you to insert it into the micro USB port of the P4P.

Next time you get the message on the GO app on the iPhone, just disconnect it from the RC, attach the conversion cable, and plug it into the powered up craft.
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Generally, the RC will beep if the sticks are not centered mistakenly. Please make sure there are enough battery in RC and try to touch the sticks or calibrate RC to see whether it helps.

As for the update via DJI GO, a OTG cable is recommended to connect the mobile and aircraft. You can check the current aircraft, controller and APP version in About.
2017-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules