DJI Go 4.1.5 vs 4.1.14.. DJI Fix this issue please
1789 10 2017-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rafi_m
lvl.3
Flight distance : 328957 ft
United States

i recently updated my DJI Go to 4.1.14.. the image transmission is very very pathetic. I have added a video with difference between 4.1.5(which was last stable version) and 4.1.14(latest version for android). I did the test in same place. notice that I was not flying the aircraft, just lifting it with hand.

I'm using Lenovo Vibe K5. Requesting DJI to fix this please!!

2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Did you enter the wifi-setting and check if most of the channels are green? Please turn off the bluetooth devices and clear up the cache files in your phone.
2017-11-5
Use props
Rafi_m
lvl.3
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-5 23:17
Did you enter the wifi-setting and check if most of the channels are green? Please turn off the bluetooth devices and clear up the cache files in your phone.

1. I didn't check if most of the channels are green, but I face this issue from 4.1.8 and above.
2. I don't have any Bluetooth devices nearby and you could see in video that my phone Bluetooth was also turned off and in airplane mode.
3. I uninstalled my old app and installed new one, so probably my cache file would have got deleted.

I don't think its issue with channel as I was flying in 5.8Ghz all the time with both the Apps.
2017-11-5
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Thank you for this test! I am on version 4.1.15 now and could not yet observe the image transmission problems but will continue testing.
2017-11-5
Use props
Pappy3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

I looked back to some of my screen recorded flights using AZ Screen Recorder. My July 22nd recording was similar to your vid (streaks and pixelation caused by Spark panning rapidly) . The image was fine when the camera wasn't panning or tilting.  I always chaulked it up an under powered phone (Moto G5 Plus)  as the live stream image from the Spark was rock solid without the screen recorder running. So it looks like one of these apps (screen recorder or GO 4 app) has been updated and now requires more processing power to run.
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Rafi_m Posted at 2017-11-5 23:25
1. I didn't check if most of the channels are green, but I face this issue from 4.1.8 and above.
2. I don't have any Bluetooth devices nearby and you could see in video that my phone Bluetooth was also turned off and in airplane mode.
3. I uninstalled my old app and installed new one, so probably my cache file would have got deleted.

Please tell me the model of your mobile device. Did you try to use another phone to fly your spark?
2017-11-6
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Pappy3 Posted at 2017-11-5 23:52
I looked back to some of my screen recorded flights using AZ Screen Recorder. My July 22nd recording was similar to your vid (streaks and pixelation caused by Spark panning rapidly) . The image was fine when the camera wasn't panning or tilting.  I always chaulked it up an under powered phone (Moto G5 Plus)  as the live stream image from the Spark was rock solid without the screen recorder running. So it looks like one of these apps (screen recorder or GO 4 app) has been updated and now requires more processing power to run.

This might well be the explanation. I can confirm that the more recent App versions are significantly more demanding for the hardware.
2017-11-6
Use props
Rafi_m
lvl.3
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-6 00:15
Please tell me the model of your mobile device. Did you try to use another phone to fly your spark?

As Mentioned earlier, I use Lenovo Vibe K5.
2017-11-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Rafi_m Posted at 2017-11-6 02:32
As Mentioned earlier, I use Lenovo Vibe K5.

Please try to use other mobile devices and see if it gets better.
2017-11-6
Use props
Rafi_m
lvl.3
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-6 02:43
Please try to use other mobile devices and see if it gets better.

Il try with other mobiles, but can you tell me if my mobile is in compatible list of mobiles?
2017-11-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Rafi_m Posted at 2017-11-6 03:02
Il try with other mobiles, but can you tell me if my mobile is in compatible list of mobiles?

Please check the following recommended list. And using the devices in the list will have a better performance.
spark list.PNG
2017-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules