Quickshot mode or Active track?
1658 6 2017-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gustavoaguiar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1363419 ft
Brazil

[size=14.6667px]Hello everyone, I have already tried the Quickshot mode, but yesterday I was test it again and when I chose the option Active track was activated instead.

[size=14.6667px]Does anybody know why? Very strange that everytime I picked up the Quickshot mode, I "draw" the square around the subject and the app showed me a message telling me that Active track was enabled and didn't show me the three Quickshot modes available before.

[size=14.6667px]Thanks!
2017-11-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Active Track will be activated automatically when using Quickshot. Please refer to the tutorial below.
2017-11-6
Use props
gustavoaguiar
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-6 23:59
Active Track will be activated automatically when using Quickshot. Please refer to the tutorial below.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLitsufYd6c&index=4&list=PL8-vxWY64sBNIrePb_pR6Rd2Cp8GaKa_i

Thanks, but what happened was that the Quickshot modes did not appear after drawing the square around the subject.
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

gustavoaguiar Posted at 2017-11-7 03:53
Thanks, but what happened was that the Quickshot modes did not appear after drawing the square around the subject.

Could you please upload an operating procedure, or some screenshots? At the same time, please also name the mobile device and the app version you are using. Thanks.
2017-11-10
Use props
gustavoaguiar
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-10 02:35
Could you please upload an operating procedure, or some screenshots? At the same time, please also name the mobile device and the app version you are using. Thanks.

I found what happened. I think it's a bug on DJI Go 4. The steps were:
- Turn off the downward sensors;
- Activate the quickshot or active track option - The DJI Go will send an alert advising to turn on the sensors (and I think it turns it on automatically - I really can't remember);
- Try to activate the quickshot or active track option again, then there will be no option like dronie, rocket and spiral.

The App says it is in Active track mode and nothing else.

What I did: While in the air (near me), I exited the app and load it again. The options were available after that.

My conclusion is until the bug is corrected, remember to turn the downward sensors before activating those modes.
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

gustavoaguiar Posted at 2017-11-15 04:00
I found what happened. I think it's a bug on DJI Go 4. The steps were:
- Turn off the downward sensors;
- Activate the quickshot or active track option - The DJI Go will send an alert advising to turn on the sensors (and I think it turns it on automatically - I really can't remember);

Glad that you found how it works. I will also forward it to our engineer to check. So would you mind telling me the mobile device, app version, drone's firmware version you are using? The info is needed.
2017-11-16
Use props
gustavoaguiar
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-16 00:50
Glad that you found how it works. I will also forward it to our engineer to check. So would you mind telling me the mobile device, app version, drone's firmware version you are using? The info is needed.

Moto Z2 Play with Android 7.1.1
DJI GO 4 v4.1.15
Mavic Pro fw 01.04.0000
2017-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules