Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 600: Gimbal disconnected
2868 4 2017-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
htuser
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92 ft

Haiti

Dear all,We've just buy a Matrice 600 Pro with Xenmuse X5 camera. We follow all video's instructions and we installed the camera. But unfortunately, in spite of we can use remote controller to auto calibrate Gimbal, take image, record videos, image (who are stored normally in the SD card and can be viewed on PC) ,videos can't be displayed in DJI GO... It display Gimbal Disconnected.
Please see attached files for more informations concerning software's versions.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Gimbal disconnected

Gimbal disconnected

Software versions

Software versions
2017-11-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

It seems that there is something wrong with the image transmission. Please clean the contact pin of the X5 camera and install it again. Please keep us updated if the problem remains.
2017-11-11
Use props
lt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2516778 ft
South Africa

any possibilities it might be the same issue over here?  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=85033
2017-11-30
Use props
Radf9760
lvl.2

United States

Did anyone figure this out?  My M600 with Zenmuse X5 currently has no video feed and DJI Go says "gimbal disconnected." However, I can pan the camera so the gimbal must not be disconnected. I'm stumped, we used it on a job a couple of weeks ago and the camera worked just fine.
2018-11-26
Use props
Radf9760
lvl.2

United States

Update: I did a DJI Go safety quiz & updated the safety zones while I was trouble shooting at the office, now the camera works and we don't get the "gimbal disconnected" message. That's positively maddening. I get it, DJI wants me to update safety zones and take a quiz once in awhile - it's annoying but tolerable. What isn't tolerable is throwing random errors that scew up contracts and leave me chasing my tail. I'll jump through DJI's hoops but I need a clear instruction to do that. DJI is simply not suitable for commercial work, you cannot rely on their equipment. My God I wish there was an alternative.
2018-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules