The new props for FREE ... :)
1850 10 2015-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

I just got confirmation, from my swedish dealer, that I will receive "1 set" of the new props for free in about 3-5 weeks ...

Actually thought this was to good to be true ...
But now I beleive it!
2015-4-10
Use props
Christian
lvl.2

Germany

YES, can confirm - DJI is planning the roll out to registered customers end of april. If you have bought your INSPIRE 1 at dji, you´ll get them directly from DJI. If you have bought your bird at a local dealer, you should get them there for free. That´s all information i have.

Anyway, my order is on the way, couldn´t wait another 5 weeks wasting a lot of time to set up the inspire everytime i wanna fly

Cheers, Christian
2015-4-10
Use props
Skywolf007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2758875 ft
Slovakia

Christian Posted at 2015-4-10 21:05
YES, can confirm - DJI is planning the roll out to registered customers end of april. If you have bo ...

Whats wrong with the old props and locks? I fly with them, and they are great
2015-4-10
Use props
Christian
lvl.2

Germany

Hi Skywolf, absolutely nothing...

But compared to the new system, it takes some time to prepare the bird for flying.
So i am looking forward to save some time in prep when i get my new props.
Just turn and click - ready!

Cheers, Christian
2015-4-10
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

Christian Posted at 2015-4-10 21:32
Hi Skywolf, absolutely nothing...

But compared to the new system, it takes some time to prepare the ...

What he said ...

Also I have noticed the prop looks sometimes "wobbles" if not correctly attached !
2015-4-10
Use props
eXpeL
lvl.2

Poland

DJI Inspire 1 V3 'BC' [newest revision?]
Hi everyone!
Some authorized DJI dealers from Las Vegas starts offering "3rd official revision from DJI of the Inspire 1". Till 3rd April you can buy units which are describes: "upgrades from previous versions include newer carbon fiber propellers and prop locks preinstalled on the motor" - all of this is orginally installed inside DJI before deliver for anybody [dealers; shops; customers eg.].

Someone from DJI can aproved V3 and [if it`s true] answer for some questions about V3:
1. "preinstalled newer carbon fiber propellers and prop lock" are this item: 1345s
2. prop locks are preinstalled using some kind of Loctite?
3. carbon fiber arms are only in version B [winding tubes] or in version A [prepreg tubes] as well.
4. motors are only in version with 2 threaded holes on the bell [with some white subtitles] or in version with 4 threaded holes on the bell as well.
5. serial number of this unit include 'BC' tags?
6. are there any other improvemenst?
Thx.Official dealer V3 BC auction: LINK
2015-4-10
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I just received a shipment of quick release props from B&H... I received 5 sets... I think 2 of them were sets I ordered originally with the inspire and they sent the new ones instead... I assume the 3 extra sets are the free ones supposedly promised... Problem is they just sent the props... I have no way to attach them to the birds... am I missing something?
2015-4-21
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Just got off the phone with UAV direct where I purchased my second inspire... They said they received the props but they did not receive any connection kits.. they are holding off shipment until the whole package is complete.. Makes perfect sense to me... Hopefully B&H will not forget to send the rest when it comes in.
2015-4-21
Use props
e350coupe
lvl.2

Canada

I purchased direct from DJI in March.  I noticed that under my orders from DJI that on April 10th they created and order awaiting shipping for 3 set of blades and 2 sets of mounts.  I assume that in the next days to come it will advance to shipped.  I never received any e-mail from DJI that they had created this order for free.
2015-4-21
Use props
bujao10
lvl.1

Brazil

I doubt I will get this for free. Most of sellers here in Brazil will  resell it for some money. Thats why I love this country. Don't ask me why I'm still living here
Anyway is a nice touch from DJI.

2015-4-21
Use props
BlueSkies
lvl.2

United States

My new Inspire from B&H has the new props pre-installed. The inspection card in the Inspire case is dated from late March so it must be the V3.
It arrived last Friday April 17th. B&H got it in stock on Wed. the 15th.

BlueSkies
2015-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules