1738 6 2017-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Taz Flyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 161588 ft
United States

Hello,
     Just got the following message when flying 'Maximum flight distance reached'. The only thing new is that the CrystalSky DJIGo app has been updated. Has anyone else seen this issue since the recent CrystalSky update?

Thanks.

2017-11-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Did you log in the DJI account in your app? Any other message from your app? Thanks for your support.
2017-11-11
Use props
Taz Flyer
lvl.4
United States

Hello,
     I solved the problem.

Thanks.
2017-11-12
Use props
Kover
lvl.3
Belgium

Taz Flyer Posted at 2017-11-12 09:57
Hello,
     I solved the problem.

Could you tell how you solved it please. Have the same problem now and then
2017-11-19
Use props
Taz Flyer
lvl.4
United States

Hello, I noticed a single battery with only the two middle lights lit. There was a similar problem with the Phantom (I googled 'dji battery only two lights lit') and found the Phantom problem. As a last resort I just switched to another set of batteries, reset the remote controller and CrystalSky display, started the M600, checked the Go app to make sure the Flight distance setting. The problem went away. There is a procedure to reset the bad battery, Don't take the battery apart.

Harvey
2017-11-19
Use props
Overnite
lvl.2
Flight distance : 148327 ft
United States

To everyone that is successfully using a CrystalSky monitor with an M600, what settings are you using?!

I just purchased a 5.5" CrystalSky and have been unable to get an image on the screen. So far DJI support email has said that I should use my phone or iPad since the CrystalSky since "we don't suggest our customer to use CrystalSky with Matrice 600 because their compatibility is not very good"
2017-11-28
Use props
Taz Flyer
lvl.4
United States

Can someone from DJI comment on the response 'Overnite' got from support. I have had several tickets opened with support on issues with the M600, and they have Never said not to use the CrystalSky. I use the 7.5 version, and have had no real issues with CrystalSky.
2017-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules