DJI Service improving
739 9 2017-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lobstah Mobstah
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1218379 ft
United States

I contacted DJI on October 28th because I crashed my drone.  I got a shipping label and mailed it on the 30th of October.  DJI recieved it today, November 6th.  They opened the package, inspected the damage and sent me a quote.  I think that is spectacular!  I was ready to pay the invoice right away but they didn't have my DJI Care Refresh attached to this drone.  I crashed my original and never transferred the remaining Care Refresh to the new aircraft.  I called DJI.  The call was almost immediately picked up.  A nice rep helped me find my DJI Care Refresh agreement number and asssured me that it would be attached to the invoice after I emailed and requested them to transfer it.  I am very impressed at the turn around time so far!  Good job DJI for addressing your bad rap for poor customer service.

2017-11-6
Use props
M.C. Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice, glad it worked out. Always worth reporting this good news.
2017-11-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We appreciate much of your feedback, thank you for posting your story with us, which provides us more motivation to keep improving! We will do our best to make our service better.
At last, hope you can receive the drone soon, have a great day.
2017-11-6
Use props
Javey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 503458 ft
United States

That's great I have not heard good things, never had to use it myself.  That's reassuring.
2017-11-6
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Agree with Javey.  DJI makes great products but gets tons and tons of bad press on service.  Hope what you experienced will be ongoing.  I'm planning on putting an OSMO + on my Christmas list, and bad service was something that weighed on my mind.
2017-11-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2017-11-6 21:59
Agree with Javey.  DJI makes great products but gets tons and tons of bad press on service.  Hope what you experienced will be ongoing.  I'm planning on putting an OSMO + on my Christmas list, and bad service was something that weighed on my mind.

Thanks for your attention. We are keeping improving customer service and would like to offer better experience for the customers we valued. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, we'll be there for help all the time.
2017-11-7
Use props
Lobstah Mobstah
Second Officer
United States

Just a follow up.  I got my refurbished drone back through UPS yesterday.  There was a slight mix-up with my Care Refresh because I never transferred the remaining refresh onto my replacement.  From the time it left my hands until it got back,  the turnaround time was 17 days.  I would say that was completely satisfactory.  It spent the vast majority of that time in transit.  Great job DJI!  To celebrate, I gave my drone a make-over.  Please ignore the poor job I did.  I don't have a lot of patience with putting on stickers
2017-11-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Lobstah Mobstah Posted at 2017-11-16 10:52
Just a follow up.  I got my refurbished drone back through UPS yesterday.  There was a slight mix-up with my Care Refresh because I never transferred the remaining refresh onto my replacement.  From the time it left my hands until it got back,  the turnaround time was 17 days.  I would say that was completely satisfactory.  It spent the vast majority of that time in transit.  Great job DJI!  To celebrate, I gave my drone a make-over.  [view_image]Please ignore the poor job I did.  I don't have a lot of patience with putting on stickers

Thanks for the update and positive feedback.
We will keep going to shorten the time frame and improve our customer service to make customer have a better experience.
If the DJI Care Refresh hasn't been transferred, please send email to djicare@dji.com with the old and new serial number and case number as well, the team will assist.
2017-11-16
Use props
Lobstah Mobstah
Second Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-16 19:54
Thanks for the update and positive feedback.
We will keep going to shorten the time frame and improve our customer service to make customer have a better experience.
If the DJI Care Refresh hasn't been transferred, please send email to  with the old and new serial number and case number as well, the team will assist.

It was taken care of and used.  Thank you.
2017-11-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Lobstah Mobstah Posted at 2017-11-17 07:27
It was taken care of and used.  Thank you.

You are welcome, please keep us updated if you have any further questions.
Happy flying.
2017-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules