Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal Calibration Freezes at 5% - Brand New Out of the Box
1862 5 2017-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cmilli09
lvl.1
United States

I literally just opened up a brand new box with my Mavic Pro inside. After installing all the updates, I was finally able to try and fly it, only to find out that the calibration cannot calibrate at all. It overheats and it freezes at 5% when trying to auto-calibrate.

Somebody please help. I'd hate to return the product, but certainly will and buy something else if I can't get it to work, as it is literally brand new. So disappointed after spending $1,000 on this product. My e-mail is cmilliken09@gmail.com.
2017-11-6
Use props
N1QXV
lvl.3

United States

Send it for repair under warranty but DJI will try to bill you so you will have waste your time and call them too. Happened to me!
2017-11-7
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

If you have installed the firmware updates then you would have had to turn the Mavic on and it would have done its usual gimbal startup movement. Did this happen without any problems? Can you confirm that you have removed the gimbal clamp.If there is a problem with the gimbal on startup and you have removed the gimbal clamp then you should try to refresh the firmware in the Mavic.
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just to verify, had you removed the gimbal lock before you started gimbal calibration? Please check this video:
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

N1QXV Posted at 2017-11-7 11:44
Send it for repair under warranty but DJI will try to bill you so you will have waste your time and call them too. Happened to me!

Sorry to hear your case, could you please provide me with your case number so I can help to check more details?
2017-11-7
Use props
theothernt
Captain
Flight distance : 436171 ft
Ireland

Also, it might be a good idea to edit the post and remove your email address. This is a public forum.
2017-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules