Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Share a Black & White photo, win Black Friday Coupons!
12Next >
6612 66 2017-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hey, thank you for all of your participation and interest in our Black & White photo contest for Black Friday. It's now closed to entries.
Click here
to see all the entries to the contest and leave a reply saying which is your favorite one!  We will announce the winners soon, and we have prepared a huge surprise for the announcement also, you will get the chance to get a free gift from DJI!

[url=https://store.dji.com/event/black-friday?utm_source=DJIFORUM&utm_medium=thread&utm_campaign=bf-1711-global&=pdc=dapforum][/url]
Black Friday is coming up and I’m sure everyone is excited for Black Friday! To show our appreciation of our fantastic community here on the forum, we wanted to get you folks even more excited about Black Friday! As a special promotion only available here, we are running a contest that will allow 10 users to win coupons to save even more!

All you have to do is share original content you create using a DJI product that’s in Black & White. Just set the Color mode to Black & White, take a photo or video, and let your imagination run wild.

STEPS TO PARTICIPATE

1.       Go to the “EVENTS” section, click on “New Thread”

2.       Choose the “Black Friday” thread category.

3.       Create an interesting title

4.       Post your content in the main body of the thread and submit

5.       Respond to users that comment to stimulate discussion. Share your tips and tricks and more!

The Black Friday Forum contest is open to anyone and you can use any DJI products.

Note (and this is important): With this contest, unlike any other contest we’ve had in the past, not only will your content be judged by your friendly DJI Forum Admins, but also how much user activity your content generates. What this means is the more people respond to your thread, the more questions are asked and answered, praise given, comments made etc, the more heavily weighted your submission will be in the judging process.

PRIZES

There will be 10 coupons awarded, each 5% off, that can be used to any consumer products (the Spark or Mavic series (platinum excluded), Phantom series (Obsidian excluded), or Osmo series) and accessories at the DJI Online Store during our Black Friday promotion.

The contest starts NOW and ends November 20th at midnight Pacific Time, so get your submissions in quickly so it can generate some activity!

FAQ

1)      Is there any limitation on the devices used?

·         As long as the primary camera/device you use is a DJI product, your submission will be accepted.

2)      What type of content will be accepted?

·         You can submit photos or videos of any size or length, respectively.

3)      How many submissions can I make?

·         Each user will be allowed to make as many submissions as he or she pleases!

4)      How many times can I win?

·         Each user will only be allowed to win 1 once.

All submitted content is subject to the general forum rules.

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

hey,guys
I looked through your replies and your threads.
I found a lot of users feel confused to create the thread in the appropriate thread.
I made two screenshot for reference and hope helpful for you guys.
1.enter the "Events" and choose the "Black Friday" category

2. Click on the "New Thread "button to create your work!

Additionally, I noticed some of you did not put the thread under "Black Friday". Don't be worried that, I will help you guys move them to the right place.
Enjoy the contest and join us now, WIN COUPONS BACK!

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

any questions about the contest are welcome here. Just tell DJI Grace
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

chalde Posted at 2017-11-8 05:29
" Just set the Color mode to Black & White, take a photo or video, and let your imagination run wild."
If I use footage that was captured in color, and submit a photo after it has been post-processed to black and white, is this a valid submission? Or the footage has to be taken black and white to start with?

This is valid as well.
2017-11-8
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Rafi_m Posted at 2017-11-8 22:59
Although a different subject, I'm willing to ask in this forum.. is spark quickshot contest winners announced?

hey
The winners have already announced and click https://medium.com/@SkyPixel/awa ... ontest-f060c472f351 to check out.
Hope this help you and really hope you can take participate the Black Friday contest on our forum
2017-11-8
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Troiano27 Posted at 2017-11-9 09:43
Does using a DJI Osmo Mobile count, since its technically my iPhone taking the photo?

You can do that and we warmly welcome that!
Because we all believe that our osmo provide more angles and possibles to just take a photo by iPhone.
Although others may think Osmo is just kinds of tool or something, actually, in my view, Osmo provide more chances for just taking a photo.
So just feel free to share you work here, whatever you device is, as long as you use one DJI product.
2017-11-11
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

S-e-ven Posted at 2017-11-10 03:24
looking at this:
"All you have to do is share original content you create using a DJI product that’s in Black & White. Just set the Color mode to Black & White, take a photo or video, and let your imagination run wild."

Thank you so much to reply here
It absolutely yes!
2017-11-11
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

tuonov4aprc Posted at 2017-11-10 13:09
ok try now please. i checked the link and it's seems ok.

bye.

ok!
If there anything wrong again, please tell me
2017-11-11
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Does using a DJI Osmo Mobile count, since its technically my iPhone taking the photo?

sorry for my late reply, hope not delay your contest.
2017-11-11
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Caspers driver Posted at 2017-11-11 11:51
Hi Grace,
I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions but my submission for Black Friday contest seems to be lost somewhere??
Any suggestions?

hey
Don' be worried. Could you just provide me the link and I will see if I could move it to the right place.
2017-11-12
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi Grace,
I'm pretty sure I followed the instructions but my submission for Black Friday contest seems to be lost somewhere??
Any suggestions?

Hi, I just checked at the background. There appears that you haven't created any thread. So if you could find your link please send it to me.
2017-11-12
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Thank you soooo much here.
2017-11-12
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

tuonov4aprc Posted at 2017-11-8 08:25
i don't see my B&W post. this is the link.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-119013-1-1.html

hey, I have asked my technical colleague and after he checked , he suggested that, you just saved your thread as DRAFT rather than click on the "NEW THREAD ".
Could you please check it again? If it still does not work, plz contact me.
2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi Grace,
Any suggestions?

Hey, sooo sorry for the late reply. Did you click on the "NEW THREAD" after editing or just save it as draft?
If you click on the "NEW THREAD " button, but find your work nowhere, could you find the link?
2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Caspers driver Posted at 2017-11-13 06:47
I'm not sure ? Maybe only saved because it is in my homepage. All 3 times I tried they ended up there. I can't get link from my iPad.
I can try again but hate to keep cluttering things no can't delete my mistakes.
Thanks for your time and help.

Hey, could you try to post them out and see if it works since if you just save your post as draft only you can see it, I could not find at the background.
2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Caspers driver Posted at 2017-11-13 10:46
I see that they are drafts. How to submit? All I see is Reply choice.

Could you edit the draft? If you can, click "EDIT" and then you will find the "NEW THREAD" button at the bottom. Try it and if it does not work, please tell me.  Don't be worried about that.
2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

I'm not sure ? Maybe only saved because it is in my homepage. All 3 times I tried they ended up there. I can't get link from my iPad.

hey, here is a way maybe can work for you. Could you please EDIT your draft and then you will see the
"NEW THREAD" button at the bottom, which is exactly the one to click on. If this still does not work, please tell me.
2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Caspers driver Posted at 2017-11-14 07:36
There is no option to edit. Up at the top right there is "home/events". Then at bottom is a blue reply tab.
I have the 4 posts I tried(all same photo) on my home page in posts folder, with "draft" in red.
I'm using an iPad mini. Sorry again for all the trouble.

not to worry. I try to make some screenshot, which may helpful.
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Caspers driver Posted at 2017-11-14 20:02
Thank you Grace. That would be great !
I can't believe I've tried to post 4 times following your directions and alway they end up in my homepage

Let me check it again and not to worry.
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

I can't believe I've tried to post 4 times following your directions and alway they end up in my homepage

Let me check it again and not to worry.
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-14 18:09
not to worry. I try to make some screenshot, which may helpful.

2017-11-14
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

x
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Caspers driver Posted at 2017-11-14 07:36
There is no option to edit. Up at the top right there is "home/events". Then at bottom is a blue reply tab.
I have the 4 posts I tried(all same photo) on my home page in posts folder, with "draft" in red.
I'm using an iPad mini. Sorry again for all the trouble.

hey, I just made four screenshot as you can see in the last reply. See could that would help.
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

step1.
If I enter the create page and type something, there are two options at the bottom, say, "NEW THREAD" and "SAVE".
If I click on "New Thread", it will directly generate a new thread.
But you found your thread are all appeared as draft, so follow me to step 2 to 4.
Step 2.
Although you save the thread as a draft, it has one link. So when you share it out, only you can see it while others cannot.
Open your draft and see if there is an "edit"  at the corner, which is circled by me in the screenshot.
Step 3.
Adjust something if you need. If not, click on the "New Thread " button at the bottom.
Step 4.
After all these, you will find your thread listing in the page.
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

I hope these would help, but if not, please let me know.
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Caspers driver Posted at 2017-11-15 07:34
Thank you so much Grace for hanging in there with me. I really appreciate it !!

You are welcome! Is this helpful and does it work now? Please tell me so that I can help.
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Caspers driver Posted at 2017-11-15 18:45
The photo is now in the Black Friday spot, but I could only upload by using the reply. So it shows as post #2. Not sure what others see when clicking on my post? The picture upload button Wouldn't work until I hit reply.
Check if you can and see if it works for you. If not I'll just back off and enjoy others work.
Thanks again.

I found your work and edited it. Now, your photo is in your thread.
2017-11-15
Use props
Viking-Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2379249 ft
Spain

Can we ad some colour effect to the pictures? or do they have to be all B&W?
2017-11-7
Use props
TheDon
First Officer
Flight distance : 7951273 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Nice idea! can't find the black friday thread option.
2017-11-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

There is no Black Friday in the topic and I need to select a topic if I’m posting a thread, there is also no option to post in your Black Friday thread.

Also your title on your picture says Frinday maybe that should be Friday and a BW picture may be a better option.

Hopefully all this whining won’t hamper my chance of winning an inspire2. Lol
2017-11-7
Use props
fansb885c69e
lvl.4
Flight distance : 349419 ft
Canada

I posted my B & W post but I see no topic for it. Here is my link perhaps you could move it.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-118846-1-1.html
2017-11-7
Use props
crammm69
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4596 ft
United States

fansb885c69e Posted at 2017-11-7 08:24
I posted my B & W post but I see no topic for it. Here is my link perhaps you could move it.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-118846-1-1.html

I also posted mine but there is no actual black friday category. Can you move it as well?
Here is the link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=118894&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D514%26typeid%3D514
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

crammm69 Posted at 2017-11-7 14:24
I also posted mine but there is no actual black friday category. Can you move it as well?
Here is the link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=118894&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D514%26typeid%3D514

okkkk! I will help you move it to the appropriate category.
Don't be worried and thank you soooo much for the participation
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2017-11-7 05:41
Can we ad some colour effect to the pictures? or do they have to be all B&W?

Hey, Viking
Sorry not to reply you timely.
No, the colour effect is not acceptable in this contest, the work submitted should be all B&W
2017-11-7
Use props
Viking-Pilot
lvl.4
Spain

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-7 18:37
Hey, Viking
Sorry not to reply you timely.
No, the colour effect is not acceptable in this contest, the work submitted should be all B&W

Ok thank you Grace, I have already posted some pictures, hope you like them ;-)
2017-11-8
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2017-11-8 00:16
Ok thank you Grace, I have already posted some pictures, hope you like them ;-)

I saw them and I replies to you!
2017-11-8
Use props
Viking-Pilot
lvl.4
Spain

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-8 00:21
I saw them and I replies to you!

Just saw it...heheh
2017-11-8
Use props
chalde
lvl.4
Flight distance : 668314 ft
  • >>>
United States

" Just set the Color mode to Black & White, take a photo or video, and let your imagination run wild."
If I use footage that was captured in color, and submit a photo after it has been post-processed to black and white, is this a valid submission? Or the footage has to be taken black and white to start with?

2017-11-8
Use props
tuonov4aprc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 614288 ft
Italy

i don't see my B&W post. this is the link.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-119013-1-1.html

Please move it.

thanks.

Giampaolo
2017-11-8
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

hey
When I click on the link, It appears like
are you editing it right now? If not, I will check it at my backgroud to see where is going wrong.

x
2017-11-8
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

chalde Posted at 2017-11-8 05:29

absolutely valid. We accept that.
Action now and join our contest
2017-11-8
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

hey, I just click on the link you put here, but it appear like this.

x
2017-11-8
Use props
Rafi_m
lvl.3
Flight distance : 328957 ft
United States

Although a different subject, I'm willing to ask in this forum.. is spark quickshot contest winners announced?
2017-11-8
Use props
Troiano27
lvl.2
United States

2017-11-9
Use props
AlexVideoShark
Captain
Flight distance : 4522884 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-7 23:33

hi DJI Grece
I would like add this : https://forum.dji.com/thread-119240-1-1.html
in the Black Friday event ... but I can't  found the way to do it ... can you help me please ?
2017-11-10
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

looking at this:
"All you have to do is share original content you create using a DJI product that’s in Black & White. Just set the Color mode to Black & White, take a photo or video, and let your imagination run wild."

I would say: YES
2017-11-10
Use props
tuonov4aprc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 614288 ft
Italy

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-8 17:57
hey
When I click on the link, It appears like[view_image]
are you editing it right now? If not, I will check it at my backgroud to see where is going wrong.

ok try now please. i checked the link and it's seems ok.

bye.

giampaolo.
2017-11-10
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-11 00:01
Thank you so much to reply here
It absolutely yes!

Thank you for your support!
2017-11-11
Use props
Spenkelini
lvl.4
Flight distance : 138750 ft
Netherlands

Hi! Seems like I won the second price at the quickshot contest, thanks guys!  But I did not recieve the DJI credit...
2017-11-11
Use props
Caspers driver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4540515 ft
United States

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-7 23:33

Hi Grace,
Any suggestions?
Thanks
2017-11-11
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Hi dji Grace - i do not see Black friday option as available to me.
2017-11-12
Use props
TheDon
First Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2017-11-12 00:13
Hi dji Grace - i do not see Black friday option as available to me.
[view_image]

Go to the events thread, click on new thread you’ll see the option to select the bf topic .
2017-11-12
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
South Africa

TheDon Posted at 2017-11-12 00:20
Go to the events thread, click on new thread you’ll see the option to select the bf topic .

Thanks Thedon - not trying to be difficult but really do not see the events thread anywhere either.
2017-11-12
Use props
TheDon
First Officer
  • >>>
Romania

Does this help?

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2017-11-12 04:09
Thanks Thedon - not trying to be difficult but really do not see the events thread anywhere either.

2017-11-12
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
South Africa

I managed to find it another route - but thanks.
New problem is that my posted image loads in the wrong rotated position on the thread page - would be nice to get through something without so many steps backwards each time.
2017-11-12
Use props
fans0569c596
lvl.1
Flight distance : 434665 ft
United States

34 hours on my Mavic and is flying great!  A few head scratching moments I’ve ran into and hope some one can explain on this site.  First the Mavic will not climb because it’s reached it’s max altitude and it’s only 50 feet above ground where as I have max range and 8000m set in settings.  I land and next flight it’s ok.  I have a class E airspace above me that ( live in the country) it does do it all the time!  
2017-11-12
Use props
DroneZoneAerial
lvl.1
Flight distance : 310896 ft
United States

Im definitely going to lose. I have a Phantom 3 Standard with a 2.7K camera, and like 0 space on my computer.
2017-11-12
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules