dji phantom 3 pro beeping after crash and repair
5830 14 2017-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans88ff7e61
New

Ukraine

Hi, I have a problem with my drone. After crash I repaired gimbal and flexible cable, but now drone does not turn on. It make strange beep sound. Any suggestion? I add video with it in first comment.
2017-11-7
Use props
fans88ff7e61
New

Ukraine

2017-11-7
Use props
edifier
lvl.2

United Kingdom

should have a green rc link led showing
try relinking the controller to the drone again
2017-11-7
Use props
fans88ff7e61
New

Ukraine

edifier Posted at 2017-11-7 05:26
should have a green rc link led showing
try relinking the controller to the drone again

Thank you, I just do it, now it green, but beeping the same
2017-11-7
Use props
edifier
lvl.2

United Kingdom

ok try reformatting the sd card then try again the led on the gimbol should be a solid green if all is ok
2017-11-7
Use props
fans88ff7e61
New

Ukraine

edifier Posted at 2017-11-7 06:06
ok try reformatting the sd card then try again the led on the gimbol should be a solid green if all is ok

Led on the gimbal is solid green, but it still beeping the same way. There is no sd card inside the drone. But it should turn on normally, even without sd card.
2017-11-7
Use props
edifier
lvl.2

United Kingdom

ok
try reformatting the sd card in the gimbol the green led on the gimbol should stay solid green if all is ok
also make sure the ribbon lead you fitted has all the connection made firmly
2017-11-7
Use props
edifier
lvl.2

United Kingdom

have you tried also a recalibration of the gimbol etc
2017-11-7
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Couldn't see what the LED's are flashing on the aircraft. Are they green or yellow, red?????
RC led should be green if you are connected to the aircraft. If not a re-link is needed. If camera LED is green it should be good to go.
What did you do inside the phantom? Gimbal ribbon repair doesn't required taking the top off? Just asking. A little more info might help all of us in helping you.
2017-11-7
Use props
fans88ff7e61
New

Ukraine

edifier Posted at 2017-11-7 06:15
have you tried also a recalibration of the gimbol etc

There is "no image transmission signal error" on laptop screen. Card formatting doesn't help.
IMG_1672.PNG
2017-11-7
Use props
fans88ff7e61
New

Ukraine

RicardoGray Posted at 2017-11-7 06:58
Couldn't see what the LED's are flashing on the aircraft. Are they green or yellow, red?????
RC led should be green if you are connected to the aircraft. If not a re-link is needed. If camera LED is green it should be good to go.
What did you do inside the phantom? Gimbal ribbon repair doesn't required taking the top off? Just asking. A little more info might help all of us in helping you.

Part of the main board was broken, but i fixed it. Led lights does not flash at all. Led light on gimbal blinkin red. Problem with gimbal?

IMG_07471.jpg
2017-11-7
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

fans88ff7e61 Posted at 2017-11-7 07:07
Part of the main board was broken, but i fixed it. Led lights does not flash at all. Led light on gimbal blinkin red. Problem with gimbal?

That looks a bit more than I am familiar with. That piece that broke off is the IMU I believe. You say you fixed it, but did you feel you got it properly back on the board? Just asking. You should have some response from your aircraft LED lights I would think. The no image transmission is because it is not connecting to your RC I would imagine. And maybe it cannot because of some transmission issue with the aircraft. Sorry, but after seeing your picture, it is over my head at this point. I may be wrong but I would suspect your problem may be with the IMU. Maybe someone else with more knowledge could jump in here. Sorry for your mishap. You may be faced with sending the aircraft in.
2017-11-7
Use props
edifier
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I agree even with a fix i would not trust flying it until dji take a look at it
that's an important bit of the kit  
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The aircraft performance can not be ensured after crash. In order to get a working drone, please consider to send it in for fully diagnosis and repair: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-11-7
Use props
fansf68a87c6
lvl.1

Australia

Hi may I know does any have the answer ? End up what’s the result and solution ?

I’m facing this problem now ... my drone board was fine but I Change the gimbal flex and the result turn out just like the video it show .. please help
2019-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules