2307 5 2017-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PilotSmith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 706539 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is anyopne using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 with a DJI Mavic Pro and DJI Phantom 4 Pro?  I would like to hear you comments

2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just a word of reminding, this is not the device of the compatible list, I am not able to confirm more. Hope other users will help.
2017-11-7
Use props
fans3d9e1631
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69528 ft
United Kingdom

Yes I tried my Tab S3 initially, had terrible Image Latency ,tho the App appeared to work fine.  Now use I pad4 mini which works fine and fits into the Remote holder which the Tab will not. I pad was expensive and after purchase found it did not have GPS function!
2017-11-12
Use props
J.T.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2076637 ft
Italy

fans3d9e1631 Posted at 2017-11-12 02:35
Yes I tried my Tab S3 initially, had terrible Image Latency ,tho the App appeared to work fine.  Now use I pad4 mini which works fine and fits into the Remote holder which the Tab will not. I pad was expensive and after purchase found it did not have GPS function!

Yes unfortunately if you whant the GPS in the iPad you have to buy the cellular version....... I'm about to buy the S3 as second device (I use the S7 Edge for flying the drone) can you explain me more about the latency on the tablet. Ithought it would be great sometimes to have a bigger screen to watch while droning around...
2017-11-12
Use props
djiuser_jgQrmqMuYoig
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46631 ft

Just bought a samsung tab s3 and the camera was terrible on it pixulating to the point i cant make out anything, the first time i used it it was fine but now it's only useful to fly minus the camera/recording.had a Lenovo tab 4 that did the same, the only tablet that worked for me was an iPad air 2 but I don't get on with iOS hence it locked me out of itself after it wanted to update.
2018-8-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_jgQrmqMuYoig Posted at 2018-8-12 11:19
Just bought a samsung tab s3 and the camera was terrible on it pixulating to the point i cant make out anything, the first time i used it it was fine but now it's only useful to fly minus the camera/recording.had a Lenovo tab 4 that did the same, the only tablet that worked for me was an iPad air 2 but I don't get on with iOS hence it locked me out of itself after it wanted to update.

Hi, sorry that the mobile devices that you've mentioned are not yet compatible with our DJI GO 4 app, therefore, our application may not perform well while using it with these devices, however, Glad to know that you were able to address the issue by using a recommended one. I would like to ask, you mean you cannot update the iOS of your device? Please keep us posted.
2018-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules