Introducing DJI Grace! Your new Head Forum Moderator.
4605 10 2017-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Hey all,

If any of you here are regulars you may have noticed I haven't been around as much providing insight, updates, and news. It's been really busy here coming up to the holidays and our manpower is more limited than we would like. I'll still be around helping to mmake

But I'd like to take this as an opportunity to formally introduce DJI Grace as your new Head Forum Administrator! She is incredibly passionate about this forum and I'm sure you've already noticed how much good work she's been doing.

BIO: She earned her masters degree at HONG KONG UNIVERSITY and majored in information technology, where she explored and experienced lots of interesting and modern technology. "I still remember clearly that it was in one multimedia
course, the professor introduced an quadcopter to us and it was my first outdoor class, impressing me so much"

She's new to DJI, but she's going to be working hard to be your go-to person for forum-related activity.

So please give her a warm welcome and don't be afraid to reach out to her for anything that comes to mind!

- DJI Joe

2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Thank you so much Joe
And hope we all enjoy a good time here.
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Welcome! Glad to work with you!
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Grace is great. She is mainly in charge of activities, as well as the announcement. Keep an eye on her posts and we might gain something.
2017-11-7
Use props
M.C. Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Oh wow nice, welcome Grace ! Glad you're on aboard with the rest of the Mod Team !  
2017-11-10
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

M.C. Pilot Posted at 2017-11-10 19:57
Oh wow nice, welcome Grace ! Glad you're on aboard with the rest of the Mod Team !

Welcome Grace!   I look forward to hearing your insight.
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

M.C. Pilot Posted at 2017-11-10 19:57

Thank you !Glad to be here with you!
2017-11-21
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Tmygun Posted at 2017-11-14 08:03
Welcome Grace!   I look forward to hearing your insight.

Thank you!
2017-11-21
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-7 19:43
Grace is great. She is mainly in charge of activities, as well as the announcement. Keep an eye on her posts and we might gain something.

Thank you!
2017-11-21
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

I have only discovered this thread now but I already called her "Amazing Grace" elsewhere. So happy you are taking care of us Grace, from day one a great and visible asset for the forum, thank you for being here!
2017-12-15
Use props
HH1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Most welcome Grace - hehehe - another Newbie
2018-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules