Land van Ooit - DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian
1497 18 2017-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bitt3rsun
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189469 ft
Netherlands

Short film about an urbex location called 'Land van Ooit'.

Filmed with the DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian and a Panasonic GH5

A little story about 'Land van Ooit':

Wildebras lived together with his wife Rondalia in the Pink Castle of Everyday. All ‘Ooiters’ loved the couple, but one. His name was ‘Stor de Bostor’. Stor lived deep in the ‘OerOud’ Forest and was in love with Rondalia and greatly jealous of ‘Graaf Wildebras’. When Rondalia was abducted one day by the common wizard (Stor), everything was tried to free Rondalia, but without succes. Rondalia cried for days, maybe weeks. It made Stor crazy and he freed Rondalia with one condition. He would return in one year and Rondalia would have to marry him. The entire year , she should not look at anyone ore that person would change into a duck. Rondalia accepted the offer, because she wanted nothing more than go back to Wildebras. When she arrived at the Pink Castle, a big party was organized. Everybody was in a party mood, except Rondalia. She knew about the one agreement see made. She broke every castle mirror and from then on she always wore a big hat, so that she could not see anyone. Wildebras did not understand anything about Rondalia's weird behavoir.

For a year, he looked for ways to cheer her up. Nothing helped. Then Wildebras asked Rondalia to marry him and of course the answer was yes. A great party was organized, the entire Land was in a party mood. However, ‘Stor de Bostor’ had not forgotten the agreement, but he appeared to late at the party. The yes-word was already given. Stor was furious. Dark clouds gathered over the pink castle and Stor shouted: ”Oh, look them there now, stupid, stupid, undeserved. You made one agreement! Now I wil wander you and your ‘Graaf Wildebras’ in a white and black swan!
And so it happened. Wildebras and Rondalia were turned into swans. And yet something wonderful happened .... because of their great love, Wildebras did not change in a black swan but in a black and white swan. Rondalia did not change in a white swan, but in a white and black swan. Stor was perplexed and was disgusted with love. He retired in the ‘OerOud’ Forest and never returned. Wildebras and Rondalia still swim in 'The Traan', a specially constructed pond in the form of a tear, in ‘Reuzenland’. Every day, they also make a ride with a glass boat drawn by the horse ‘Mooi’. The Governor of ‘Ooit’ is the only one who can talk with them, in the language ‘Swan’. And you can still hear Stor, if you listen very carefully, still whimpering in his smelly maze holes.

2017-11-7
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Man,  that thing does a good job!
2017-11-7
Use props
Bracco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 244856 ft
Italy

Nice video! Good job!
2017-11-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

Very nicely done
2017-11-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video!
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nice video and great story! Thanks for sharing!
2017-11-8
Use props
Augustus Brian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 397592 ft
United States

Bitt3rsun:

Nice video and great story. But how to explain the soldiers in the pond?

Keep Smiling,

Augustus
2017-11-8
Use props
Bitt3rsun
lvl.2
Netherlands

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-11-7 13:15
Man,  that thing does a good job!

It does indeed. I really enjoy flying it and I am surprised by the quality.
2017-11-9
Use props
Bitt3rsun
lvl.2
Netherlands

Bracco Posted at 2017-11-7 22:32
Nice video! Good job!

Thanks for the compliment!
2017-11-9
Use props
Bitt3rsun
lvl.2
Netherlands

Thanks for the compliment!
2017-11-9
Use props
Bitt3rsun
lvl.2
Netherlands

Many thanks!
2017-11-9
Use props
Bitt3rsun
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-8 01:15
Nice video and great story! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the compliment Susan. I really like the Phantom 4 Pro obsidian. The color makes it easy to see in the sky.
2017-11-9
Use props
Bitt3rsun
lvl.2
Netherlands

Augustus Brian Posted at 2017-11-8 04:48
Bitt3rsun:

Nice video and great story. But how to explain the soldiers in the pond?

Thanks for the compliment. The soldiers represent the story about the battle of Waterloo. Napoleon's soldiers were enchanted when they walked true the water. So they turned into statues. Nowadays the costs are to high to remove them, so they are part of the park. It is quite impressive to see them.
2017-11-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You're welcome!
2017-11-9
Use props
M.C. Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice footage and editing work. Agree, the P4P camera is incredible.
2017-11-9
Use props
Bitt3rsun
lvl.2
Netherlands

M.C. Pilot Posted at 2017-11-9 16:10
Nice footage and editing work. Agree, the P4P camera is incredible.

Thank you! It is incredible!
2017-11-11
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bitt3rsun Posted at 2017-11-11 02:18
Thank you! It is incredible!

Aloha Bitt3rsun,

Yes, very nice video and story.  Did you use Narrow Sensing when you flew through the trees?

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-11-11
Use props
Bitt3rsun
lvl.2
Netherlands

Cetacean Posted at 2017-11-11 03:35
Aloha Bitt3rsun,

Yes, very nice video and story.  Did you use Narrow Sensing when you flew through the trees?

Hi Cetacean, again thanks. I used the sport mode. I didn't know there was a feature Narrow Sensing and I am going to check that one.
2017-11-12
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bitt3rsun Posted at 2017-11-12 01:44
Hi Cetacean, again thanks. I used the sport mode. I didn't know there was a feature Narrow Sensing and I am going to check that one.

Aloha Bitt3rsun,

Hey, that is a solution.  Interesting approach.  Never thought of that.  With the EXPO settings, one might even thread the needle as you did.  Interesting!

But, I have to say that Narrow Sensing and Tripod are a lot less nerve wracking I am sure.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules