Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Buffering on skypixel
858 6 2017-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bekaru Tree
Captain
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Hi all, every time i view mine and other peoples videos on skypixel the buffering is continuous from start to finish and so bad as to make it unviewable.
Why is that???
I have sent the same link to various people with differant phones (mostly all have pretty good phones these days) and also to people with good wifi connection rates - but still constant buffering.

The same video clips loaded to you tube play much better (although still a bit of buffering) it is at least viewable

Any ideas as to:
1, Why this is the case
2, what i could do to fix this problem

Thanks
2017-11-7
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

I have 150mb up and down with no buffering issues!.
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I don't have this issue either. Maybe it is related to the network speed, or you can try to watch in another browser, wait for the buffering bar cached.
2017-11-7
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Captain
South Africa

dronist Posted at 2017-11-7 16:50
I have 150mb up and down with no buffering issues!.

thanks for yr feed back dronist -  appreciate it.
2017-11-7
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Captain
South Africa

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-7 20:35
I don't have this issue either. Maybe it is related to the network speed, or you can try to watch in another browser, wait for the buffering bar cached.

Thanks Thor - i will try another browser and see what happens - unfortunately i cannot improve my network speed so i will hope that a differant browser does the job - will let you know.
2017-11-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Happens to me all the time with Skypixel. Lots of buffering in every browser. We have decent fiber internet (100MB) and no issues on Vimeo or Youtube.
2017-11-7
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2017-11-7 22:19
thanks for yr feed back dronist -  appreciate it.

My pleasure. Different browser won't have any effect. Also, it might be a slowdown with Skypixel servers.
Lower the bit rate or put it on Auto and see if you see a difference.
2017-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules