Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
USB conn between RC and phone
364 4 2017-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fred F
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4676457 ft
Australia

I tried to connect the phone with RC via the USB port behind the claws, however it does not work.  DJI Go does not wake up at all.

Is there some setting up that I might have forgotten to do?

cheers
2017-11-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

So you want to connect the mobile device via the bottom port, right? Had you removed the cable on the left? If it doesn't help, please try another cable, reinstall the app, or if you have, try another mobile device and see if it is the compatible issue.
2017-11-7
Use props
AEM74
Second Officer
Flight distance : 332677 ft
United States

Probably RC cable is defective. Mine did it after 3 flights and I was able to successfully narrow it down the RC cable. You can Google it and many people said the same. Apparently it's really sensitive and if you insert it into the cavity it will break down. I'm just going to not insert it in the cavity whenever my replacement comes.
2017-11-7
Use props
Fred F
Second Officer
Australia

I can't see how it can be the App, or the phone, as both work work when connecting the normal way, through the short cable to the side port.  I tried this just to see if the other port works the same, just in case if I ever needed to use.  So it seems there are problems.

I can't rule out the cable, but it is a brand new one. I tried another new cable, none works.   I tried both cable connecting my phone to my pc, they work perfectly.

So What's the deal?  The RC port is faulty?  Or some setup issue?

There must someone who has connected this way, e.g. with a bigger tablet etc.
2017-11-8
Use props
Fred F
Second Officer
Australia

Got it working now, I have to remove the side cable completely, even it is not connected to the phone, it must be removed from the side port as well.  Funny, one wouldn't imagine that would make a difference.

All good.
2017-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules