Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
x7 shipping
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skyris
Second Officer
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Any one know when the x7 starts shipping, looking forward to some detailed reviews

2017-11-7
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

I'm also waiting on mine.
The last I've heard was that there should be a first batch ready by the end of November.
But that is no official information
2017-11-10
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Coyut Posted at 2017-11-10 11:35
I'm also waiting on mine.
The last I've heard was that there should be a first batch ready by the end of November.
But that is no official information

I see, I am not waiting for my order yet but was waiting on customer review as I still haven't seen any aerial stills from this drone yet,
I thought they were being dispatched early Nov??
2017-11-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sure other users will post the overview here about the experience with X7 once they got it.
2017-11-12
Use props
Advexure
lvl.3
United States

Yes, X7's are now shipping both from DJI.com and Authorized Dealers. At the moment we have limited stock of the X7. Feel free to PM, call (424) 317-4450 or email with any questions. We have been out in the field a fair amount with the X7 thus far and are happy to share our insight, feedback and provide raw samples as needed.

Safe flying,
The Advexure Team
2017-12-6
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Advexure Posted at 2017-12-6 15:28
Yes, X7's are now shipping both from DJI.com and Authorized Dealers. At the moment we have limited stock of the X7. Feel free to PM, call (424) 317-4450 or email with any questions. We have been out in the field a fair amount with the X7 thus far and are happy to share our insight, feedback and provide raw samples as needed.

Safe flying,

Hi Advexure, you have been a help on other forums, thanks. if you have any 16mm or 24mm shots would love to see them,
2017-12-6
Use props
Advexure
lvl.3
United States

Skyris Posted at 2017-12-6 21:33
Hi Advexure, you have been a help on other forums, thanks. if you have any 16mm or 24mm shots would love to see them,

You bet. We enjoy working with the community. We have plenty of 35mm sample stuff, will work on getting some sample content into our drives 16 and 24mm.
2017-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules