Delete photo's & Videos from album on android app
6396 12 2014-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Biggunn
New

United States

Has anyone tried to delete photos and video from album of the android app ?I used my phantom vision to take these with and used the wifi to move them to my phone (Droid Razr Max HD) ,
But now cant seem to find a way to delete them ?
The vision app on phone should be the latest version , installed it 1 week ago .

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated !!!

2014-10-21
Use props
insitb
lvl.3

Singapore

Biggunn, once you're in the camera settings, scroll all the way down. You'll see the "format" feature. This essentially deletes all files, wipes the card.
2014-10-21
Use props
Biggunn
New

United States

insitb@singnet. Posted at 2014-10-22 08:57
Biggunn, once you're in the camera settings, scroll all the way down. You'll see the "format" featur ...

Thanks for the reply,
I read about doing that on the camera alone , but what I need is a way to delete them on my phone after they have been transferred from the camera.
As far as I can tell the author on the app left that part out ?
2014-10-21
Use props
Biggunn
New

United States

insitb@singnet. Posted at 2014-10-22 08:57
Biggunn, once you're in the camera settings, scroll all the way down. You'll see the "format" featur ...

Thanks for the reply,
I read about doing that on the camera alone , but what I need is a way to delete them on my phone after they have been transferred from the camera.
As far as I can tell the author on the app left that part out ?
2014-10-21
Use props
DJI-Sophie
lvl.2

China

Yes, "format" feature is to delete everything on the SD card. After you transfer the photos to your phone, they would be saved on your phone's SD card, so you just need to go to Photo on your phone, and then "delete", just like you delete the photos which took by your phone.
2014-10-21
Use props
frankstaylor114
New

India

insitb@singnet. Posted at 2014-10-22 06:27

If you are looking for anything you want to delete fro android phone whether they are photos or videos or even an app, then you can take third party tool help because you can easily erase anything from your android phone. Deleting a photo or a video from your android phone does not get deleted permanently so there is a need to make use of a tool that can erase photos from the albums of android app permanently. Here, in this case, you can also try SafeEraser For Android. This tool has the capability to delete anything from android phone.

2016-7-19
Use props
roy
Second Officer

To Delete photos or videos from you android phone you need to know where they are stored San use the tools "filer" to delete individual video or photos.
2016-7-27
Use props
fansc56cc39c
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-3-28
Use props
Kcantery
Banned

Japan

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-5-10
Use props
Lmascteru
New

Hong Kong

I think you'd better turn to a data tool like Secure data Eraser tool .or Android pictures erase tool , this is a professional but, easy-to-use software and has a good reputation among Android users.as well as the iOS device user are supported to use, you can download one from Safewipe and install on computer.
Hope this will help you.
2017-5-11
Use props
sophia779
New

Hello,
Many of the Android users want to delete their important data for some reasons. it can be anything like photos, videos, or the entire data especially when you want to sell your phone to someone to donate anybody. However you should know that simple deletion never deletes your files permanently and they still remains in the device invisible. So you should use some powerful software that can wipe out every data from your device. I would like to suggest you to use Android Data Eraser to delete everything from Android device without any option left to restore them again. This is a well known software designed to delete data permanently from any Android device without any worry.
2018-9-2
Use props
dhgeed
New

China

Android Data Recovery is an excellent recovery tool which can restore deleted photos quickly who have face the same problem.
Recover Deleted Photos from Android
http://www.recover-iphone-ios-8.com/recover-photos-on-android.html

2019-4-1
Use props
linedar11
lvl.1

Taiwan

As the matter of fact, comparing with looking for practical tool to recover deleted data from Android, backuping Android data beforehand is the most economic and time-saving way. However, some users don't have any backup file of the data when they find that they lost the important data from Android. In this case, you only can use Android Data Recovery to scan and find out the deleted data from Android directly. Hope it can helps you.
You may need: http://www.android-recovery-transfer.com/android-data-recovery.html
2021-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules