Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Missing Photos
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans06b133ca
New
United Kingdom

On a waypoint mission I am missing some photos.     DJI recently (in the last few months), I am told, made the waypoint upload system  much worse/slower than it was before. Is this true and has anyone else has had the same problem?
Thanks.
Alf

missing photos.jpg
2017-11-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Just to verify, does the same issue occur if use the feature in DJI GO?
2017-11-9
Use props
fans06b133ca
New
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-9 00:53
Just to verify, does the same issue occur if use the feature in DJI GO?

Hello DJI Susan,  I have not tried DJI GO.  I flew the mission again, today with various changes but still missing some 5 photos.  I am still not sure if it is with the upload of the waypoints to the Phantom 4 pro or  when flying.  I will fly the mission twice to see if the same photos are missing.   However, I now feel there is something wrong with the Phantom.   Please advise.
Thank you.
Alf
2017-11-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans06b133ca Posted at 2017-11-9 14:33
Hello DJI Susan,  I have not tried DJI GO.  I flew the mission again, today with various changes but still missing some 5 photos.  I am still not sure if it is with the upload of the waypoints to the Phantom 4 pro or  when flying.  I will fly the mission twice to see if the same photos are missing.   However, I now feel there is something wrong with the Phantom.   Please advise.
Thank you.
Alf

Alf, we can not ensure the performance with the third party software. It will be helpful if you can verify this via DJI GO. Thanks for your cooperation.
2017-11-14
Use props
m1shootr
First Officer
Flight distance : 118894 ft
United States

It always pays to take multiple shots.
2017-11-14
Use props
fans06b133ca
New
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-14 03:12
Alf, we can not ensure the performance with the third party software. It will be helpful if you can verify this via DJI GO. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hello DJI Susan,   There has been several reports of missing waypoint photos PLease see the following link:
https://github.com/dji-sdk/Mobile-SDK-Android/issues/184

It look like a SDK firmware problem.   My question is when will the next release of firmware for the Phantom 4 PRO be released.

Thank you,

Alf
2017-11-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans06b133ca Posted at 2017-11-18 10:37
Hello DJI Susan,   There has been several reports of missing waypoint photos PLease see the following link:
https://github.com/dji-sdk/Mobile-SDK-Android/issues/184

It looks like the SDK issue, you are recommended to contact the SDK team(dev@dji.com) for better assistance. We are not sure of the relase date of new firmware. It will be released at the first time as soon as it is ready. Thanks for your attention.
2017-11-24
Use props
fans06b133ca
New
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-24 01:29
It looks like the SDK issue, you are recommended to contact the SDK team(dev@dji.com) for better assistance. We are not sure the release date of the new firmware. It will be released at the first time as soon as it is ready. Thanks for your attention.

Dear DJI Susan,   With the greatest of respect I am not happy with your reply.   There seems to be a problem with your latest firmware update.   Are you going to fix it or not?   You are not sure - why?  Are you contact with your technical guys.   'It will be released at the first as soon as it is ready'  what sort of answer is that.   There is a problem with the DJI firmware which needs fixing.   
2017-11-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans06b133ca Posted at 2017-11-25 12:19
Dear DJI Susan,   With the greatest of respect I am not happy with your reply.   There seems to be a problem with your latest firmware update.   Are you going to fix it or not?   You are not sure - why?  Are you contact with your technical guys.   'It will be released at the first as soon as it is ready'  what sort of answer is that.   There is a problem with the DJI firmware which needs fixing.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. For the SDK issue, you can contact the designated team for help: https://developer.dji.com/?site=brandsite&from=footer They will check the exact status and report once they confirmed the root cause.
2017-11-28
Use props
allyssongemelli
Captain
Flight distance : 2562467 ft
Brazil

What app are you using Pix4D? You can create another mission to try to fly this area again to complete the photos.
2017-11-28
Use props
fans06b133ca
New
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-28 03:21
Sorry for the misunderstanding. For the SDK issue, you can contact the designated team for help: https://developer.dji.com/?site=brandsite&from=footer They will check the exact status and report once they confirmed the root cause.

Dear DJI Susan   Thank you.
2017-11-29
Use props
fans06b133ca
New
United Kingdom

allyssongemelli Posted at 2017-11-28 07:09
What app are you using Pix4D? You can create another mission to try to fly this area again to complete the photos.

Hello,    I am using LITCHI.   Have been in contact with them and they think it is a DJI firmware problem.   Thank you for your suggestion.  Yes, I can go back to the missing waypoints but I only know what photos are missing when I have left the site.
Regards,
Alf
2017-11-29
Use props
allyssongemelli
Captain
Flight distance : 2562467 ft
Brazil

I'm using DroneDeploy great app too.
2017-11-29
Use props
hoffa3
lvl.1

Russia

Any news? We have same problem with Mavic Pro. Uploading waypoint using Android SDK and waypoint mission.
2018-3-11
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

fans06b133ca Posted at 2017-11-29 01:23
Hello,    I am using LITCHI.   Have been in contact with them and they think it is a DJI firmware problem.   Thank you for your suggestion.  Yes, I can go back to the missing waypoints but I only know what photos are missing when I have left the site.
Regards,
Alf

What format are you shooting in? JPEG? RAW? JPEG+RAW?
2018-3-11
Use props
fans06b133ca
New
United Kingdom

hoffa3 Posted at 2018-3-11 19:58
Any news? We have same problem with Mavic Pro. Uploading waypoint using Android SDK and waypoint mission.

Sorry, still no news. I still have the same problem.
2018-3-12
Use props
fans06b133ca
New
United Kingdom

Geebax Posted at 2018-3-11 21:07
What format are you shooting in? JPEG? RAW? JPEG+RAW?

Hi,   Shooting in JPEG format.
2018-3-12
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

fans06b133ca Posted at 2018-3-12 01:07
Hi,   Shooting in JPEG format.

OK. I thought if you were using RAW then it might have taken too long to save the files.
2018-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules