Now here is a GOOD STORY about drone use that ends well . .
749 8 2017-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zorrr2
lvl.3
United States

Now this is something that any one of us could have done with our Mavic Pros . . wish I could have been there !!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017 ... ld-video-shows.html
2017-11-8
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Man, Fox News?  I can't read that dribble.  Nice, gets you right in the feel goods.
2017-11-8
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Copy cat from CNN!
2017-11-8
Use props
Thudd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1624787 ft
United States

Oracle Miata Posted at 2017-11-8 13:05
Man, Fox News?  I can't read that dribble.  Nice, gets you right in the feel goods.

Political? Really?
2017-11-8
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

I'm a member of the Sheriff's Mounted Search & Rescue Unit here in California.  I'll share this video within my unit.  And, yes, I had already planned to bring my Mavic along the next time we're called out.
2017-11-8
Use props
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

Yeah! The only thing that hasn't been said is that this elderly wanted to maintain "missed".
Strange!!!!!
As the drone hoovers and identify the person, she immediately covers her head!!!!!
Strange!!!! Not all was told!!!!
2017-11-9
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I liked that!  Now, whenever lost in a cornfield, call 911, then someone with a drone.
2017-11-9
Use props
Zorrr2
lvl.3
United States

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2017-11-8 17:28
I'm a member of the Sheriff's Mounted Search & Rescue Unit here in California.  I'll share this video within my unit.  And, yes, I had already planned to bring my Mavic along the next time we're called out.

If ever there is a use for a MP . . Search and Rescue would be it !!!   Just having the ability to cover so much area from above is priceless !!!   If serachers had tried searching that corn field . . who knows how long it would have taken to find her . . GOOD LUCK with your drone use !!!
2017-11-9
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

DocAraxá Posted at 2017-11-9 03:44
Yeah! The only thing that hasn't been said is that this elderly wanted to maintain "missed".
Strange!!!!!
As the drone hoovers and identify the person, she immediately covers her head!!!!!

I'm a search and rescue member here in California.  We're taught that people with dementia are very fearful and will hide from searchers.  We're told to simply try to surround them, not approach them, until medical help arrives.
2017-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules