Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
genuine P2 battery fault
844 6 2017-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edifier
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I have an almost new phantom 2 battery the problem i am having
is when i connect it to the phantom 2 i get an error 33 on the dji assist progarm
the phantom goes through it's start cycle then the leds flash red as though the battery is at a low level.
the motors spin up ok.
also i have noticed it discharges a lot quicker and when on the charger it shows fully charged after about 30 to 35 minutes
from 1 green led light to 4 led lights this to me seem to fast.
i have cleaned all the batery contacts and reinstalled the firmware with the battery installed
i have also discharged the battery down to 1 led light then recharged, done this a couple of times.
is there a way of re- ballencing the cells on these phantom batteries as i don't think when charging with the dji power supply
the batteries get ballenced (i could be wrong). as i wonder if 2 cells are down a bit would this cause the error and the phantom thinks
the battery is at a critical stage
thanks
2017-11-8
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Are you sure you don't have an aftermarket battery?  Legitimate P2 batteries are very hard to find these days.  Most of the batteries available are counterfeit.  

To look at the cell balance, use your phantom 2 assistant software.  

Sounds to me like you may have a bad battery.  

2017-11-8
Use props
edifier
lvl.2

United Kingdom

it says Phantom on the battery could it be a chinese knock off with phantom on it?
if i have to replace are all the counterfeit. one's bad otherwise no flying the P2

2017-11-8
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Here's the last one I bought and it seems to be working just fine for me.  You can find others on Amazon and eBay that are cheaper but they all have faults.  I know because I've tried most of them.  This one is pretty much perfect.  It might even be legitimate.  

https://www.amazon.com/Alimay-Ba ... s=phantom+2+battery
2017-11-8
Use props
edifier
lvl.2

United Kingdom

thanks mark the droner
i will order some
i have decided to discard the other faulty battery as it ain't
worth messing with and taking a chance even if it works againare the one's you pointed out decoded to work ok and not keep getting
none original phantom battery errors
2017-11-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Does your issue in this post been figured out or not? https://forum.dji.com/thread-118272-1-1.html
Is it caused by the bad battery?
2017-11-8
Use props
edifier
lvl.2

United Kingdom

hi Susan
yes seems it is the battery faulty
i will have to buy another one
thanks
2017-11-9
Use props