DJI Care Refresh Exclusions
3378 8 2017-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9bfb0d12
New
United States

In Number 3 of the exclusions it says that any damage caused flight in unsuitable conditions will not be covered. What makes a condition unsuitable? Does that mean flying to high or flying in the cold?

DJI Care Refresh does not cover the following:
1) Lost or partially lost aircraft, gimbal or accessories.
2) Stolen, forgotten, or abandoned product.
3) Damage caused by flight under unsuitable conditions.
4) Remote controller, battery of Inspire 2, Phantom 4 Pro and Phantom 4 Advanced, and modification accessories.
5) Deliberate losses.
6) Abrasions and shell damage that do not affect the performance of the product.
7) Direct or indirect losses caused by force majeure.
8) Replacement requests for damage incurred outside the period of validity.
9) Extra fees resulting from technical enhancements or performance improvements.
10) Damage resulting from modifications that are not in accordance with manual recommendations, or the use of incompatible batteries and charger.
11) Damage resulting from the use of third party accessories, batteries or software.
2017-11-8
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

For example, we would not recommend you fly your drone with third party app or attach other accessories on drone. Flying in bad weather likes fog, snow, rain is also an unsuitable condition. Please feel free to ask more questions.
2017-11-9
Use props
Locoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 748675 ft
United States

Elektra

is flying using apps by:  Litchi or any of the following; Hover, controller, Spark Pro, Airnet, CoPilot, Kittyhawk, Hanger360, flight plan, etc, etc, considered a third party aap/accessories under item 11.
so are only DJI apps approved. i.e GO, GO4, XT Pro, autopilot. Could you give us a list of approved apps.

And what is item 7, "a forced majeure" mean. I Don't recognize that word.

Thanks
2017-11-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Locoman Posted at 2017-11-9 02:23
Elektra

is flying using apps by:  Litchi or any of the following; Hover, controller, Spark Pro, Airnet, CoPilot, Kittyhawk, Hanger360, flight plan, etc, etc, considered a third party aap/accessories under item 11.

Please use DJI GO to fly our drone as it is tested and we would like to fix the problem in the app. And the third party apps are not supported by our engineers.
2017-11-9
Use props
Locoman
lvl.4
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-9 03:05
Please use DJI GO to fly our drone as it is tested and we would like to fix the problem in the app. And the third party apps are not supported by our engineers.

Elektra, you did not answer my questions.
2017-11-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Locoman Posted at 2017-11-10 02:44
Elektra, you did not answer my questions.

Sorry that I can not provide you the recommended third party app list. When it comes to a forced majeure, it refers to wars, disasters, military action,rebellion and terrorist activities.
2017-11-10
Use props
Locoman
lvl.4
United States

Thanks Elektra. about definition of forced majeure. I didn't know that. Also, I am not looking for a recommended third party app list, I, in fact don't  want or need one.  But according to the list of not covered items, it would appear that my "Care Refresh" would be voided, if I had a problem using an app other than DJIs. And I imagine that the flight logs would reflect what app was being used at the time of a crash. Is that correct. This is all hypothetical, since I only use the GO4 app and have not intentions to use any other app.
2017-11-10
Use props
MURAVERA91
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49925 ft
Italy

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-9 00:41
For example, we would not recommend you fly your drone with third party app or attach other accessories on drone. Flying in bad weather likes fog, snow, rain is also an unsuitable condition. Please feel free to ask more questions.

what if it starts to rain during the flight and the drone is damaged by whater while returning to the home point??
2018-11-15
Use props
djiuser_HkGRCs8cySg7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36043 ft
United States

Does it cover damage to the remote controller?
2020-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules