Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI repair service response
753 3 2017-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJEyeintheSky
lvl.1
New Zealand

Hi all,

Sent my Mavic for repair, and the guy said the remote has a defected main board and theyve lodged it with DJI for replacement of part.
Does anyone know

A. How long this will take
B. What does that mean?

Thanks heaps,

2017-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

It means the RC will need to be sent to DJI official repair center for repair service if I understand properly.
If you are from New Zealand, the designated DJI repair center locates in China.
Do you happen to get the case number? Please provide to us for more details. Thank you.
2017-11-8
Use props
DJEyeintheSky
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-8 21:28
It means the RC will need to be sent to DJI official repair center for repair service if I understand properly.
If you are from New Zealand, the designated DJI repair center locates in China.
Do you happen to get the case number? Please provide to us for more details. Thank you.

No, unfortunatley no case number has been provided. Is there any way to obtain this as I would love to check the progress throughout the repair.
Thanks.
2017-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DJEyeintheSky Posted at 2017-11-8 22:17
No, unfortunatley no case number has been provided. Is there any way to obtain this as I would love to check the progress throughout the repair.
Thanks.

May I know who you contacted before? Your dealer or our support?
If it is dealer, please get the case number from them.
If you contacted our support before, please PM me your email account. I failed to find the case number with your Forum account.
2017-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules