Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
UPDATE FOR CRYSTAL SKY USERS v 02.04.02 Updated for Litchi
4491 18 2017-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuadKid
Captain
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Looks like they are finally allowing third party apps, we'll see?

https://forum.dji.com/thread-119167-1-1.html
2017-11-9
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Captain
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Well, Litchi is 3rd party . . .
2017-11-9
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
United States

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2017-11-9 10:57
Well, Litchi is 3rd party . . .

I'm Hoping, just updated will try it later
2017-11-9
Use props
fans1f690efe
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

Don't see quick shots for the Mavic there ?
2017-11-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That might make me want to choose a CS as my primary drone monitor
2017-11-9
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-11-9 13:05
That might make me want to choose a CS as my primary drone monitor

Don't get to anxious yet, just tried to d/load Litchi using the CS through the browser>google>playstore, got to the page and it wanted me to purchase it again, which I should not have to do as the CS is Android same as my S5. So I sent an email to Litchi Support about the matter (still waiting on response). Also noticed that the CS Devise also known as a ZS600A in the Android world does not show up in the d/load popup window when you go to d/load or purchase Litchi. I'm thinking Litchi has not caught up with the latest CS update, it does popup with my other Droid devices.

Time will tell, for now leaving it alone until something definitive comes about.
2017-11-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Yes, now the new firmware for the CS supports installing up to 20 third-party applications. But as the notes mentioned, DJI is not responsible for any rights or information involving third-party security applications and does not provide any technical support for third-party application compatibility issues. Please note that CrystalSky does not support third-party apps well. If you experience any problems with a third-party app, remove it or reset to default settings.
2017-11-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans1f690efe Posted at 2017-11-9 12:13

Please make sure that you had updated the CS completely and successfully. It is on the first page of the intelligent flight modes
2017-11-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

QuadKid Posted at 2017-11-9 14:26
Don't get to anxious yet, just tried to d/load Litchi using the CS through the browser>google>playstore, got to the page and it wanted me to purchase it again, which I should not have to do as the CS is Android same as my S5. So I sent an email to Litchi Support about the matter (still waiting on response). Also noticed that the CS Devise also known as a ZS600A in the Android world does not show up in the d/load popup window when you go to d/load or purchase Litchi. I'm thinking Litchi has not caught up with the latest CS update, it does popup with my other Droid devices.

Time will tell, for now leaving it alone until something definitive comes about.

Keep us posted!
2017-11-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

QuadKid Posted at 2017-11-10 03:49
Well received additional information from Litchi,  not so good news

[view_image]

Send them one
2017-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-9 19:32
Please make sure that you had updated the CS completely and successfully. It is on the first page of the intelligent flight modes

Can paid apps be uploaded.
2017-11-10
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-9 19:32

Hey Thor, CS is updated to newest version, why didn't DJI incorporate Google Play Store .apk file into the latest update? Got with Litchi (Which I would really like to install ) there answer is Google Play Store & Google Play Services must be installed and running to install Litchi. (SEE Post #10) I have tried every way I can think of to d/load Google Play Store onto the CS with no success. Please check with the engineers to see if they can provide some direction on installing Play Store successfully otherwise not much use of the 3rd Party app feature as many other apps require Play Store to d/load as well.

If it can't be done at this time PLEASE include it in the next update.
2017-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

QuadKid Posted at 2017-11-10 15:25
Hey Thor, CS is updated to newest version, why didn't DJI incorporate Google Play Store .apk file into the latest update? Got with Litchi (Which I would really like to install ) there answer is Google Play Store & Google Play Services must be installed and running to install Litchi. (SEE Post #10) I have tried every way I can think of to d/load Google Play Store onto the CS with no success. Please check with the engineers to see if they can provide some direction on installing Play Store successfully otherwise not much use of the 3rd Party app feature as many other apps require Play Store to d/load as well.

If it can't be done at this time PLEASE include it in the next update.

At the moment paid apps will not be available for CS, rumour has it that dji will change this but when is not known yet.
2017-11-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fans1f690efe Posted at 2017-11-9 12:13

Quickshot is on CS once you have downloaded new update.
2017-11-13
Use props
Lee Shaver
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74846 ft
United States

Could you please tell me where to find the update? Searched dji.com and cannot find it, thanks.
2017-11-26
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
United States

Lee Shaver Posted at 2017-11-26 15:57
Could you please tell me where to find the update? Searched dji.com and cannot find it, thanks.

Make sure your CS is connected to Wifi, On the CS go to settings, press "check for updates" then download via Wifi.
It should notify you when you turn it on if there is a new update.
2017-11-27
Use props
BillHo
lvl.1
United States

Below are emailed replies from both DJI and Litchi support on the question of Litchi running on CrystalSky.  A question to DJI - how friendly is your support for 3rd party vendors?  Litchi is an application that vastly enhances the whole DJI platform.  

DJI:
Litchi is a third party application that's not supported by DJI. We cannot guarantee its compatibility with our product.
We currently don't have an update from our development team if Litchi will be supported in future.
-Alvin (DJI Support)

Litchi:
We are currently working on adding support for Crystalsky and the P4Pro+/P4Adv+’s built in screens, however because it involves rewriting our map system (because of the lack of Google Maps on these devices) as well as finding a solution to the lack of Google Play licensing on the device, it may be some time before it’s ready. Unfortunately no ETA at time.
2018-3-24
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

BillHo Posted at 2018-3-24 10:45
Below are emailed replies from both DJI and Litchi support on the question of Litchi running on CrystalSky.  A question to DJI - how friendly is your support for 3rd party vendors?  Litchi is an application that vastly enhances the whole DJI platform.  

DJI:

Thanks Bill.  Appreciate your follow through.
2018-3-24
Use props
DigitalCreations
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2172093 ft
  • >>>

Yes, you can install Litchi as a 3rd Party App (I have done it) however, Litchi and other apps that require Google Play Services to run, will not work.  At this point you cannot install Google Play Store or services on the CS
2018-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules