4176 8 2017-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dimu
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1375 ft
Sri Lanka

Hi all,

I have took my first Sphere Panorama & stitched it with DJI Media Maker. Then I have uploaded it to Kuula.
Here's the result.
https://kuula.co/post/7lcJD

The Problem is on the top & bottom of the sphere, there are black areas.
How to make it like this in Kuula without black area on top & bottom? (https://kuula.co/post/7lXZK/collection/7fWCl)

Please give the method. Thanks in advance.
2017-11-9
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

you must put the pano after dji media maker in Ligth room and expand the image to upp and clone the clouds to fill the image....The black circle is because spark cant take photo exactly upp so there is no photo to stich....Also try to do  the stich with the ICE because i see a lot of distortion...
2017-11-9
Use props
medyq69
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15358 ft
Poland

Anuvis Posted at 2017-11-9 10:02
you must put the pano after dji media maker in Ligth room and expand the image to upp and clone the clouds to fill the image....The black circle is because spark cant take photo exactly upp so there is no photo to stich....Also try to do  the stich with the ICE because i see a lot of distortion...

Like this. Before uploading to kuula u must change file proportions to 2:1 (like pano radius 360:180). dji app and lightroom render 360 pano  and crop invisible pixels so file is flatten. U need change size of work area e.g. in photoshop. Height  must be 1/2 of width, then move photo to bottom of work area and next fill sky or duplicate  part of sky. Like u see remember to duplicate layer to prevent white bg of photo. I made it on ugly pano and fast so dont judge me but u can see steps ;) If u render in PTGui, just fill invisible sky in similar way - file proportions  when merged in ptgui are correct 2:1

2017-11-9
Use props
Dimu
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1375 ft
Sri Lanka

Thank you very much
2017-11-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

medyq69 Posted at 2017-11-9 15:47
Like this. Before uploading to kuula u must change file proportions to 2:1 (like pano radius 360:180). dji app and lightroom render 360 pano  and crop invisible pixels so file is flatten. U need change size of work area e.g. in photoshop. Height  must be 1/2 of width, then move photo to bottom of work area and next fill sky or duplicate  part of sky. Like u see remember to duplicate layer to prevent white bg of photo. I made it on ugly pano and fast so dont judge me but u can see steps ;) If u render in PTGui, just fill invisible sky in similar way - file proportions  when merged in ptgui are correct 2:1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHDZlSeTlCY

Thanks for your sharing. Learn a lot from it.
2017-11-10
Use props
medyq69
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15358 ft
Poland

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-10 02:08
Thanks for your sharing. Learn a lot from it.

Yes. i didnt use yet dji app to merge pano so dont know what are spect ratio in output file ( i stitch in pc always) but dji app to render proper 360 should do this like ptgui so:
1. sort pics
2. merge them
3. create photo with proportion 2:1 (360° : 180° ) with merged pano to bottom od project and empty sky (like in my vid above).

Then user need to fill sky in 3rd paty soft or some kind of tool in app to extend sky/fill color?
2017-11-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

medyq69 Posted at 2017-11-10 02:50
Yes. i didnt use yet dji app to merge pano so dont know what are spect ratio in output file ( i stitch in pc always) but dji app to render proper 360 should do this like ptgui so:
1. sort pics
2. merge them

The situation was forwarded to our engineers. Hope they will improve the DJI Media Maker as soon as possible.
2017-11-10
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

medyq69 Posted at 2017-11-10 02:50
1. sort pics
2. merge them

Very smart, thank you!
2017-11-10
Use props
AT10
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1112 ft
Sweden

Hi,

I have a question about uploading pictures to Kuula.
Even in the video tutorial the upper part of the picture seems not smooth.

Anyone can help?
Thanks
There are examples on Kuula, where it has very smooth upper part - for example - https://kuula.co/post/7kt7X
2019-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules