DJI Go 3.1.22 - Video problem on the device.
2277 31 2017-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Da Lata
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008297 ft

Brazil

The video that was saved to the device sucks. It freezes all the time and jumps between scenes.

A lot of complains here in Brazil about that.

DJI GO 3.1.22 - Android (Many devices tested... all the same problem)

2017-11-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, Da Lata, had you tried reinstalling the app? Please try, if it doesn't help, could you please provide us with a video of this case and list the mobile device that you are using? Thank you for assistance.
2017-11-9
Use props
Da Lata
lvl.4

Brazil

We try to reinstall on different devices many times. S5, S7, Samsung Tablets, Moto G, LG X ... All devices with the same problem with the cached video. The SD card is OK like Always.

This is the video cached on my S7:

And this is the video from SD card (edited):
Facebook Page
2017-11-10
Use props
Nebicaneser
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I get the same problem in video transmision in the actual version  DJI GO 3.1.22 - Android (after 3 reinstall Attempts)
Device : Huawei Y635-L01 8 GB Quadcore 1GB Ram/2GB SD card /Android Version 4.4.4 (not supported according to DJI)

l ll back to the 3.1.18 v , not problems with my device in this version.
2017-11-10
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

1 GB RAM is not enough for DJI Go to run smooth. Use a device with 1.5 or more GB RAM.  As more RAM as more Speed.
2017-11-10
Use props
Da Lata
lvl.4

Brazil

Peterx Posted at 2017-11-10 07:42
1 GB RAM is not enough for DJI Go to run smooth. Use a device with 1.5 or more GB RAM.  As more RAM as more Speed.

My one is 4Gb Ram...
2017-11-10
Use props
Nebicaneser
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Peterx Posted at 2017-11-10 07:42

Well Peterx .. in fact i tested another devices with upper Ram , and it no solution the problem, Im running ok (today) with the new version  3.1.22 android  in my Huawei  after reinstall again (3).

"complex systems create complex problems, simple systems also"
2017-11-11
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

I´ll make a test on my device and post here my results. If the results too bad then i´ll make a roll back to the new 3.1.18 of the Go app.
2017-11-11
Use props
TeamPLC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2837490 ft
France

Same problem here with the DJI GO 3.1.22 for Android (also with 3.1.18)
Not possible to read cache video exept from the sd in the camera whitout switching off the aircraft and the remote.
I'm on Galaxy tab S2 and Inspire Pro x5.
Dji... your apps upgrades are adding problems in sted of solving issue. Please stop this.
Filming by drone in my business and now i spend hours and hours  trying to fix bugs.
The 2.9.1 version of the app was so good.
I can instal 2.9.1 (because i save it on my tab), it works just perfectly, every thing is ok, but i can't go more than 50 m far and 30 m hight.
Please DJI, don't let your customers suffering with all this update problems. It's a torture to not be sure to give a good work to my customers.
2017-11-15
Use props
Nebicaneser
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

I have already seriously considered selling my drone DJI ....
2017-11-16
Use props
Da Lata
lvl.4

Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-9 22:37
Hi, Da Lata, had you tried reinstalling the app? Please try, if it doesn't help, could you please provide us with a video of this case and list the mobile device that you are using? Thank you for assistance.

Hi, some news about the problem?
2017-11-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Da Lata Posted at 2017-11-17 02:11
Hi, some news about the problem?

Sorry for the late reply, since the new V3.1.23 has released by stage, please check and see if you could update. Please report me with some feedback after testing it. Thanks a lot. BTW, you are using Samsung S7, right?
2017-11-21
Use props
TeamPLC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2837490 ft
France

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-21 02:19
Sorry for the late reply, since the new V3.1.23 has released by stage, please check and see if you could update. Please report me with some feedback after testing it. Thanks a lot. BTW, you are using Samsung S7, right?

I update to DJI GO v3.1.23 ... still the same problem.
Not possible to read cache video from the device no matter what video viewer i use...even for the editor of app itself.
The only way is to read direct the file on the sd card but it don't alow me to switch off the drone !
Reading stop after 4 ou 5 sec every time
I'm on Samsung Tab S2 ( S two )
I test on a Iphone SE ... it is ok.
It's just a nightmare to work like this
Please DJI guy ... HELP
2017-12-10
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

The video cached to your phone/tablet is not intended for anything other than previewing the material you just shot while in the field. The video is only 720p resolution and is subject to dropouts, freezes and transmission glitches.

The real files are on the SD card in the aircraft, and are full quality without any of the problems mentioned before. The best way to view the material is to remove the SD card from the aircraft, place it in an SD card reader, copy it to the HDD of your computer and then view it.

Stop wasting your time with the cached video.

2017-12-10
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Geebax Posted at 2017-12-10 16:11
The video cached to your phone/tablet is not intended for anything other than previewing the material you just shot while in the field. The video is only 720p resolution and is subject to dropouts, freezes and transmission glitches.

The real files are on the SD card in the aircraft, and are full quality without any of the problems mentioned before. The best way to view the material is to remove the SD card from the aircraft, place it in an SD card reader, copy it to the HDD of your computer and then view it.

Totally Agreed !!
2017-12-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

TeamPLC Posted at 2017-12-10 15:38
I update to DJI GO v3.1.23 ... still the same problem.
Not possible to read cache video from the device no matter what video viewer i use...even for the editor of app itself.
The only way is to read direct the file on the sd card but it don't alow me to switch off the drone !

Hi sir, sorry for your difficulties, could you please try to reinstall the latest app and try again. If it doesn't help, could you please provide me with a short video of this case as well as the version of your operating system. Thank you so much.
2017-12-11
Use props
Da Lata
lvl.4

Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-11 04:09
Hi sir, sorry for your difficulties, could you please try to reinstall the latest app and try again. If it doesn't help, could you please provide me with a short video of this case as well as the version of your operating system. Thank you so much.

I've uninstalled the app, deleted all the apps, booted the device, and reinstalled the app several times, and the problem continues on Samsung S7, S5 and J5. The video has already been posted, see above.
The solution I found was not to use the video file stored on the device and I stopped using the DJI editor.

2017-12-13
Use props
Da Lata
lvl.4

Brazil

Geebax Posted at 2017-12-10 16:11
The video cached to your phone/tablet is not intended for anything other than previewing the material you just shot while in the field. The video is only 720p resolution and is subject to dropouts, freezes and transmission glitches.

The real files are on the SD card in the aircraft, and are full quality without any of the problems mentioned before. The best way to view the material is to remove the SD card from the aircraft, place it in an SD card reader, copy it to the HDD of your computer and then view it.

I fully agree, including my video edits are made at home on the PC. But you have to agree that after a shoot always comes the friends wondering when they can see or even make a post of the footage that you just made, the cached video is the solution.

2017-12-13
Use props
Fedexx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 451473 ft
Uruguay

I hope you can help me

This is what I wrote to the DJI support team

Dear, I must say that for now, the recommendations received are very light, and do not see the problem in depth. They offer to repair the equipment and nothing has to do with the problem. This bothers a lot!

After dedicating hours of analysis, and I think it is up to support to do this and not the user, I have come to the conclusion that the problem is caused by the new version dji.pilot

APP / LIVE VIEW
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dji.pilot
Android Version v3.1.23
Requires Android 4.1.2 or later.
* Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.

Currently, after hours of browsing the forums, I found an earlier version and everything is fine again. The problem is that I got it from a forum. I beg your help, I need the dji.pilot .apk versions from a reliable source:

The versions that I would like you to send me are:
DJI GO - For products before P4 3.1.22
DJI GO - For products before P4 3.1.18
DJI GO - For products before P4 3.1.11
DJI GO - For products before P4 3.1.10

And I try test all version

Currently I tested 3.1.10 and it is great, the problem is that I need to get the .apk from sources that inspire confidence / security.

I hope you can understand the situation, and do not insist that I have to repair the equipment.

I await your response.

Thank you very much
2017-12-13
Use props
Fedexx
lvl.2
Uruguay

Fedexx Posted at 2017-12-13 10:19
I hope you can help me

Since installing DJI GO - For products before P4 3.1.23
the video that my cell phone receives is unstable, bad, it does not give security when flying and before everything was fine.
2017-12-13
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Thanks for this ... Really !!
2017-12-13
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Fedexx Posted at 2017-12-13 10:19
I hope you can help me

we should be able to have a version without video editors and without the possibility of streaming .......
2017-12-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Da Lata Posted at 2017-12-13 01:56
I've uninstalled the app, deleted all the apps, booted the device, and reinstalled the app several times, and the problem continues on Samsung S7, S5 and J5. The video has already been posted, see above.
The solution I found was not to use the video file stored on the device and I stopped using the DJI editor.

So you had reinstalled the latest V3.1.23 app but the transmission acts like the same as you had posted on 3#, right? If yes, I will forward to our engineers to confirm. At the same time, I also hope you can try to switch the device to airplane mode and test again. Thank you.
2017-12-15
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Thanks to you DJI Thor !
2017-12-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Fedexx Posted at 2017-12-13 10:28
Since installing DJI GO - For products before P4 3.1.23
the video that my cell phone receives is unstable, bad, it does not give security when flying and before everything was fine.

Hi sir, sorry for the inconvenience. May I know the mobile device you are using? Please help to confirm if there is much interference around (check if the HD icon is blinking), try another place to test. And turn on the Airplane mode. Also, please try another device that is on the support list so it can ensure the compatibility of running a DJI GO app. Please see if it helps. devide support list.png
2017-12-15
Use props
Fedexx
lvl.2
Uruguay

Dear, thank you very much for your help is important to us.

My cell phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, model: SM-N900A UD

I have tried the Drone in different places, inside my house there can be interference; but the place where I use it the longest, is the countryside (zone without interferences), to travel and see its state.

I have tried, with a Note 3 cell phone but another model and the video improves a lot but it is not perfect. Then I put my cell phone in factory state, with the cost that this implies and the problem continued (video attachment).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-8aGxrDD3Kgk8OdDatZugxW8pScuwPoy/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i7g58-wCz0fbnZW3krK_5WeeVsBpGirm

The only solution was to surf the Internet and find an old .apk 3.1.10 and it is great, but I would like that while they solve the problem they give me the possibility of downloading previous .apk and testing. (a famous rollback)

Try the cell phone in airplane mode, I'll try it, but it's not a solution because I can not fly.

If you can give me the .apk to test them while the problem is solved.

I send you a hug; and remember that there is nothing stronger than working together
2017-12-15
Use props
Da Lata
lvl.4

Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-15 00:47
So you had reinstalled the latest V3.1.23 app but the transmission acts like the same as you had posted on 3#, right? If yes, I will forward to our engineers to confirm. At the same time, I also hope you can try to switch the device to airplane mode and test again. Thank you.

Yes, please forward this for yours engineers. And yes i have tried the airplane mode with the same results
The app works fine for other things

2017-12-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Fedexx Posted at 2017-12-15 07:30
Dear, thank you very much for your help is important to us.

My cell phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, model: SM-N900A UD

Thank you so much for your feedback. Will forward the issue to our engineers. And for the second video, Phantom 3 SE doesn't support firmware downgrade, and it will not downgrade the app. So please don't download it. Thank you.
2017-12-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Da Lata Posted at 2017-12-16 05:16
Yes, please forward this for yours engineers. And yes i have tried the airplane mode with the same results
The app works fine for other things

Will do, Data. Hope all will be resolved soon.
2017-12-17
Use props
Fedexx
lvl.2
Uruguay

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-17 19:21
Thank you so much for your feedback. Will forward the issue to our engineers. And for the second video, Phantom 3 SE doesn't support firmware downgrade, and it will not downgrade the app. So please don't download it. Thank you.

Thor, since a couple of weeks ago I already have the latest firmware version on my Phantom 3 Professional and in my RC. This will remain this way!

While engineers are looking for a solution, you could confirm or indicate where to download the dji.pilot (DJI GO) app in any of these versions:

DJI GO - For products before P4 3.1.22
DJI GO - For products before P4 3.1.18
DJI GO - For products before P4 3.1.11

Today I can confirm 100% that the problem is in the app. This weekend I flew successfully with the DJI GO app - For products before P4 3.1.10.

I reiterate that my request is to be calm that the app comes from a reliable source.

I await your response.
2017-12-18
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Fedexx Posted at 2017-12-18 06:37
Thor, since a couple of weeks ago I already have the latest firmware version on my Phantom 3 Professional and in my RC. This will remain this way!

While engineers are looking for a solution, you could confirm or indicate where to download the dji.pilot (DJI GO) app in any of these versions:

Thanks for share your analysis  ...... we .. the users ,should not be the ones who test the applications ....
2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Fedexx Posted at 2017-12-18 06:37
Thor, since a couple of weeks ago I already have the latest firmware version on my Phantom 3 Professional and in my RC. This will remain this way!

Hi sir, I had PM you, please check.
2017-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules