Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[POLL] DJI Goggles worth buying or not?
15231 85 2017-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GlynH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1762336 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I voted no despite not owning them because of all the issues I read about on here trying in vain to gain any distance using a Mavic 2!

And this coming from a guy who just purchased the Smart Controller...

But those Epson Moverio BT-300's look good <sigh>
2019-2-5
Use props
Paul_IA
Captain
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

I love mine. Wouldn't be the same experience without them, but to each his own. A lot of "No" votes here from people that have never worn them, so I would take that into account. Maybe your poll should be "Of people who have OWNED goggles, are they worth it".
2019-3-23
Use props
TheGman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 783885 ft
United States

I just got the goggles but am going to sell mine for $300
2019-6-3
Use props
MacCool
lvl.4

United States

I like my RE goggles a lot, I've had them less than a month. Flew them yesterday on my Mavic 2...got out to 4 km without any signal loss...video or transmitter. I could have gone farther but kept getting wind warnings and didn't want to risk the return (I kept getting "Air Braking" warnings so couldn't use full throttle).

Big fan of the RE goggles. I've also been using them hooked to my computer to practice racing drones on the Liftoff sim. Additionally, I have the Air System and will ultimately put it into some kind of airplane. I've flown RC for decades...always wanted to have video from the cockpit.
2019-12-28
Use props
heliaetus
Second Officer
Greece

Nah, you can use litchi if ya flat and moverio if ya fat
2020-7-3
Use props
fans9cf8f2cd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26480 ft
United States

It's 12/8/2021. I have a chance to buy the goggles for $200 that he let me try, but after linking them to my Mavic Pro and taking off from my backyard, I was unsure about clearing trees even knowing I wasn't close. Guess I would have to get used to them. I would always need a spotter though...not good. I did watch some YouTube videos' via HDMI and was not impressed.
2021-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules