6 second video Lag with 4.1.15 & 0701 What?
1050 13 2017-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6684b860
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96499 ft
United States

Unbelievable..
Full update yesterday, including app (finished at night)..
Test it this morning, full 6 second video delay "?" yes that's correct 6 seconds

walked with Spark down the street to my buddy (who was flying our inspire) hovered Spark and did a 360 & showed him the Spark screen.. 6 seconds later video stream does a 360.. What The ....

Found a Handy utility to wipe firmwares to Any you want- 0300 0600 0701
Flashed 0300 and dumped app (deleting hidden directories & reboot) installed 4.1.3 my fave version, nice n clear..
Anyway boom Flight Lock after Login to use go4 app and a test flight.. The Sept 1st deal..

Well this nifty utility i have Unlocks all Dji motor locks.. Didnt't do this, just letting u know i have the program LoL

ReFlashed to 0701 and wiped go4 again
used a Modded 4.1.3 this time, Logging in 1st and syncn logs and state map, wifi Off forget network, fired up Spark and RC flew in 2.4ghz mode for a battery, All Off.. wifi back on to web fired up go4 (NFZ update) updated NFZ 100%- wifi OFF forget network..

All rebooted to ensure settings..

Test Flight.. all seems okay again (can fly around trees again), liquid fast TxRx video (on 2.4ghz) and zipped out to about a mile or so with No Jitters in video or control.. Verifying shows Current on Everything (even though it's not) guess i'm okay, after a Day of try This and That programming..

While on 4.1.15 i set 2.4ghz TxRx
deeper penetration of signal
Like a stereo Bass & Trebble, hear the Bass 1st.. Just be cautious of interference on 2.4 everyone..

2017-11-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please tell me the model of your mobile device. For your video Lag, please ensure that you fly in a place without interference and check if the wifi channels are green. Did you try to change an environment?
2017-11-9
Use props
medyq69
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15358 ft
Poland

sometime i got more. in atti at home (interior fly) lag is so big that when i move gimbal with gyroscope - it moves up - down after 15 sec xD - i just forgot that i wanted to move it - in gps mode outside its ok but also its a bit laggy (1s) with wifi -  there was in update option to change video Image Transmission Settings - try maybe?
2017-11-9
Use props
fans6684b860
lvl.1
United States

Yes DJI Elektra, read post again.. i flew it Down the Street to Another location.. And Yess no interference at All on 5.8ghz around here.. After the BS i switched to 2.4ghz
After after..

Problem is- we customers Buy a dji drone, works Perfectly with great Everything, then we get Nagged to update (and Forced to update)
Then it's Garbage with problem after problem..
Dji customer service HA, three people had No Clue spark had downward sensors.. Unbelievable..
We have to Fix dji mistakes ourselfs or sell it..
Glad i am an engineer and flash ROMs for LG, gave me the experience to fix this Piece of Sh..

it's like Apple, great untill they update.. Then it's so Horrible customer service says "well if your having so many problems with that, we do have this shiny New one here"
2017-11-10
Use props
fans6684b860
lvl.1
United States

Medyq69
That is horrible to hear..
Thank you Dji..
Really makes you happy to know you slapped 500 or so eh?
Tell you what i should've done, Lock dji out of my spark flymore package from the get go..
or buy the uneec breeze 4k
2017-11-10
Use props
fans6684b860
lvl.1
United States

DJI Elektra also adding
Never had a signal problem here, Always fly right out my Droneshed (built a big wooden shed for my drones)
No issues with my Xiro XplorerV or my UDI Krestal or my inspire 1v2

And 2 different screens of use on my Sparky- one an LG phone and 2 a 7inch tablet
Neither has provided a quirk whatsoever right here in front of my Droneshed..

See that's the customer service Excuse everyone, interference is a denial of fault.. Blame the customer
2017-11-10
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

fans6684b860 Posted at 2017-11-10 20:07
DJI Elektra also adding
Never had a signal problem here, Always fly right out my Droneshed (built a big wooden shed for my drones)
No issues with my Xiro XplorerV or my UDI Krestal or my inspire 1v2

"And 2 different screens of use on my Sparky- one an LG phone and 2 a 7inch tablet"

Was the LG the "delay-device", in this case, and ist it per chance a LGG4 with the latest firmware (Android 6) ?
2017-11-10
Use props
fans6684b860
lvl.1
United States

S-e-ven it was the Huawei tablet
funny you should mention this, i ROM flash LG phones (hobby, XDA Developer)
it's not the Hardware on LG phones, it's the code handler strings of Go4..

i'd uninstall- reboot- root explorer Delete all go4 & herenow heremap directories- Reboot- install an older Go4..

Go4 consistently Looks for home, always trying to tag with Dji servers to give Them your dooings.. Like a multitasking delay on a Slow-ass-notebook, not enough proccessing power to script 4way TxRx, hense the delay.. Lock it down to 2way TxRx..

if you Disable it's capacity to "talk" to Dji, everything's is just better
2017-11-12
Use props
fans6684b860
lvl.1
United States

Forget about your cloud sync flight profile (wow hey Look how many feet i gots now), That's how i found the seek-n-tell version trace..
2017-11-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans6684b860 Posted at 2017-11-12 05:36
Forget about your cloud sync flight profile (wow hey Look how many feet i gots now), That's how i found the seek-n-tell version trace..

Please provide a video about this situation and export the black box data for us to analyze the problem.
2017-11-13
Use props
fans6684b860
lvl.1
United States

No i will Not give you BBox info, so what you can reverse code to Lock us out in the Next patch or release of Go4
what is it You people want to see from us?

i am no longer giving you people Anything to ruin my drone further
2017-11-14
Use props
fans6684b860
lvl.1
United States

Heads up everyone, found yet another issue..

you have video stutter and delays (mine reappeared), shut everything down, pop memory card out of Spark, fire it all up, if jitters and delays gone- format memory card (get your pics off 1st)

Either in Spark or computer
if computer- make sure you set at fat32 32k, if you use default blocks they are not aligned for Spark so set 32k, if you don't understand this- just slow format (uncheck quick format) put memory card in Spark and format again, Done.. Table set at 32k
Remember the format in Spark is a quick format not a full format..

it seems (on my Sparky) that "any" type of update corrupts the file allocation table of the memory card.. Hugh..

Not sure if previous firmwares from 0701 writes at 32k clusters or not, but i don't see why they would change the write tables

For future reference of updates (if you do) remove memory card 1st..
2017-11-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans6684b860 Posted at 2017-11-14 07:02
No i will Not give you BBox info, so what you can reverse code to Lock us out in the Next patch or release of Go4
what is it You people want to see from us?

We would not hurt your drone. We will try our best to help you locate the problem. Hope you can cooperate with us so that the problem can be solved.
2017-11-19
Use props
fans6684b860
lvl.1
United States

No
i will Not give you my black box info, that is My Personal info, not yours.

the Spark is Mine i Paid for it, it is Not yours

i am Not renting or Leasing this drone from dji, i Paid for it fully, it is MINE, i do Not give you permission to access my drone/app/flight logs

STOP accessing and force updating our drones, all you are doing is Ruining our PAID for equipment..

How can you sell this, then Lock it from flying Forcing us to "update" we Don't want to update and update and update trying to get our drone Back to the flight capabilities it had when we Bought it..

We paid for it, Done leave us alone.. Stop breaking our drones..

For ALL dji drone owners-
Feel free to contact me to Erase your drone to Production firmware and dji-Locked-out go4 app
2017-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules