Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How do you add what you fly?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarkNil
lvl.1
Flight distance : 763045 ft

United States

I see on post replies that users have a little blue box below their names and where it says flight distance with a pic. of what I assume is what they fly since they vary from user to user. Some have 3 or more listed there. I have searched everywhere trying to figure out how to add what I fly so it shows on my post replies but can find nothing. How do I add this to my profile?
2017-11-11
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

It is automatically  added by the  system based on aircraft you have registered, I believe.
  But I could be wrong.  
2017-11-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Mark, please use the e-mail that you activated your drone and then register the forum's account. And the flight distance is connected with the account, too. Have another try and hope you can get the icon successfully.
2017-11-11
Use props
MarkNil
lvl.1

United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-11 02:00
Mark, please use the e-mail that you activated your drone and then register the forum's account. And the flight distance is connected with the account, too. Have another try and hope you can get the icon successfully.

The forum account email and the email I registered the Phantom with are the same but it still doesn't show my P3P in the icon.
2017-11-11
Use props
Tmygun
First Officer
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

MarkNil Posted at 2017-11-11 06:11
The forum account email and the email I registered the Phantom with are the same but it still doesn't show my P3P in the icon.

Have you synced your flight records through DJI Go App?
2017-11-11
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Tmygun is spot on.  No syncs are showing.
2017-11-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

MarkNil Posted at 2017-11-11 06:11

Was it a second hand drone maybe?
2017-11-11
Use props
MarkNil
lvl.1

United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-11-11 12:03
Was it a second hand drone maybe?

Yes  it was does that make a difference?
2017-11-11
Use props
MarkNil
lvl.1

United States

Well buying a Phantom 3 Pro 2nd hand must make you a 2nd class forum user also due to the lack of a response now. I have been poking around on here and found a post that said once a DJI product is registered it cant be re registered to another user. That's ridiculous didn't it occur to DJI that their customers might sell their Drones to upgrade to newer versions and that the people that bought them might want the same rights as the previous owners to be shown as the owners of that product after a legal sale and purchase?  This is not that difficult of a thing to do to make it so someone can re register their product that they legally own and have a bill of sale for.
2017-11-12
Use props
fansf8b5debc
First Officer
Flight distance : 50259 ft
United States

If reregistering were possible someone could buy it, "sell" it to a fake person and use to for evil.
The way they do it, they are covered from liability.
"We don't allow resale".
2017-11-12
Use props
AlanHd
Captain
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

fansf8b5debc Posted at 2017-11-12 02:58
If reregistering were possible someone could buy it, "sell" it to a fake person and use to for evil.
The way they do it, they are covered from liability.
"We don't allow resale".

There’s nothing stopping someone from giving fake details when they first register so I can’t see the point in not been able to reregister a used drone.
I think as long as the original owner de registers the drone there should be no problem with someone else registering that drone.
2017-11-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

MarkNil Posted at 2017-11-11 15:23
Yes  it was does that make a difference?

Yes, you can't add that to your profile.
But it should start counting your flight distance
2017-11-12
Use props
Oracle Miata
Captain
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

MarkNil Posted at 2017-11-12 02:48
Well buying a Phantom 3 Pro 2nd hand must make you a 2nd class forum user also due to the lack of a response now. I have been poking around on here and found a post that said once a DJI product is registered it cant be re registered to another user. That's ridiculous didn't it occur to DJI that their customers might sell their Drones to upgrade to newer versions and that the people that bought them might want the same rights as the previous owners to be shown as the owners of that product after a legal sale and purchase?  This is not that difficult of a thing to do to make it so someone can re register their product that they legally own and have a bill of sale for.

Take a breath, it's a tiny icon.
2017-11-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

AlanHd Posted at 2017-11-12 03:17
There’s nothing stopping someone from giving fake details when they first register so I can’t see the point in not been able to reregister a used drone.
I think as long as the original owner de registers the drone there should be no problem with someone else registering that drone.

You can't de register your drone.
It will be linked to your account (on this forum at least)
2017-11-12
Use props
AlanHd
Captain
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-11-12 10:30
You can't de register your drone.
It will be linked to your account (on this forum at least)

I realise you can’t, was just saying you should be able to if you wanted to sell it on.
2017-11-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

AlanHd Posted at 2017-11-12 10:39
I realise you can’t, was just saying you should be able to if you wanted to sell it on.

Ah, then I misunderstood you
Yes, I agree DJI should add this feature.
Now it looks like second hand buyers are not the real deal...
But I guess it is low priority for them.
2017-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules