Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
impossible to activate
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Filo_
New
Italy

hello,

I received yesterday my new phantom 3, I downloaded the APP for my samsung S5, but no way to start flying

Once I start the APP, I click on "camera", I follow the precedure to activate the drone, but when I click in "activate" I always get a message "check your internet connection". I tried using my home wifi, my office wifi, my phone 3G data, 4G data, but nothing.
I tried also to restart the phone, restart the drone, reinstall the app...

this is frustrating: I spent 500€ and I can't even try to see if the drone works...

any siggestion?

Thanks,
Filippo

2017-11-11
Use props
Tmygun
First Officer
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is your RC connected to the P3 when you try to activate......is there a green light on the RC when you have the P3 on?
2017-11-11
Use props
Tmygun
First Officer
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

You have to have both the P3  and the RC on and connected to each other, and your mobile device connected with the RC and the Go App up and running.
2017-11-11
Use props
Filo_
New
Italy

I do the procedure with both the remote controller and the drone powered on and linked (gree led everywhere), and the phone is linked to P3 wifi network. once I get on the final step, before clicking on "acrivate" i disconnect the phone from the P3 wifi to swith to a different network with internet connection. i tried also simply switching off the wifi so that the phone connects to the mobile 4G data.
the internet connection is perfectly working, but the dji app still doesn't work.
2017-11-11
Use props
CraigR
lvl.4
Australia

What is a P3 wifi network and why does it need to be disconnected?
2017-11-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Filo_ Posted at 2017-11-11 07:16
I do the procedure with both the remote controller and the drone powered on and linked (gree led everywhere), and the phone is linked to P3 wifi network. once I get on the final step, before clicking on "acrivate" i disconnect the phone from the P3 wifi to swith to a different network with internet connection. i tried also simply switching off the wifi so that the phone connects to the mobile 4G data.
the internet connection is perfectly working, but the dji app still doesn't work.

Phantom 3 Standard or SE? Please try to activate the drone via an iOS device, see if it works.  
2017-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules