Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care is a joke -Almost 2 months now!
1581 1 2017-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skyviewus.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48396 ft
United States

DJI care is not a great product if they can't resolve problem's in under a month's time frame. We as part 107 pilots, depend on our equipment to try and make a business.  Not possible using DJI Care in my opinion..

This is my first case using DJI Care, the experience is getting worse by the day!!

This is how my case is going currently to DJI support;
(CAS-1046406-T7S3R7)  for faulty/bad cell battery on Inspire2 -  Reported by me on Setember 26, 2017.
It's now November 11, 2017, with no communication from DJI.  Last email from DJI was received by me on October 9th, informing me, they received my exchange product.  It's been more than a month now and still no status on this.  DJI, If you can hear us, this is unacceptable..

2017-11-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

This situation has filled us with regret, you have our sincere apologies for the long time frame and unpleasant experience.
The case has been escalated to designated department to follow up, we will have someone to take care of the case and contact you in working hours after investigation.
Thanks for the patience and we apologize again for the trouble caused.
2017-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules