DJI Diana.... please can you send me the link to the 1.11.30 firmware
2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Paulf188 Posted at 2018-4-24 01:37
DJI Diana.... please can you send me the link to the 1.11.30 firmware

Hi, which drone do you use, please? The P3P or P3A? Thanks!
2018-4-24
Use props
Paulf188
lvl.1

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-24 01:49
Hi, which drone do you use, please? The P3P or P3A? Thanks!

P3P thanks
2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

You are welcome, it has been sent to you via PM.
2018-4-24
Use props
fans507e6b68
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2169 ft

DJI Diana.... please can you send me the link to the 1.11.30 firmware for P3A.  My P3P is now showing the ESC error after upgrade with firmware Phantom 3 Advanced Firmware v1.11.20
2017-07-06 just downloaded today from the DJI web site.
2018-4-24
Use props
spraf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 262320 ft
France

djiuser_Hjtyob8uK52F Posted at 2018-4-23 09:16
Hello everyone. I received this afternoon the famous 1.11.30 firmware from DJI Susan (thanks to her fer her quick answer!)
Put it on my SD CARD, lanched the update procedure on my drone, made a little prayer and... it worked !!!
Recalibrated my IMU and made a first flight in the garden, just 1 meter above the floor, then landed after 15 secs.

Well, I had quite a hot situation last evening!
I wanted to push my drone a little in order to to test if the 1.11.30 firmware hadn't mess with my altitude and distance limitation, as it seems to have been the case for some unlucky P3 users.
I went next to a wide wheat field (which is not to tall at this season), so it would be easy to keep an eye on my drone even if it's far away, and it would be easy to land, (and safer to crash than a parking lot!) in case of a problem. I also turned my GPS tracker on (which had been THE wise idea of the day, as you'll see).
The idea was to land up, fly at a distance of about 300 meters at a low altitude, then get to an altitude of about 100m and then to come home and land.
The battery in the drone was around half the full charge, so I didn't put a new one because I knew that my flight would take only a few minutes (probably a less wise ideas, this time...)
The first part of the plan spent as expected, but as soon as I started to go higher, I had a critical battery alert and my drone landed automatically (but quite softly)  right in the middle of the field !
Luckilly, with the tracker, it only took a dozen minutes to find it, but I can assure you that's not an easy job, even if we were two (the farmer saw me and nicely came to help me) !

So, for the moment, I can say that the 1.11.30 doesn't seem to have mess with the flight limitations. Still have to test the altitude. I should have time to test this evening, this time with a fully charged battery !!!
And my motors have started without any problem, even after the landing in the wheat, wich gave me a "Motor obstructed" message.

2018-4-24
Use props
spraf
lvl.2
France

spraf Posted at 2018-4-24 20:51
Well, I had quite a hot situation last evening!
I wanted to push my drone a little in order to to test if the 1.11.30 firmware hadn't mess with my altitude and distance limitation, as it seems to have been the case for some unlucky P3 users.
I went next to a wide wheat field (which is not to tall at this season), so it would be easy to keep an eye on my drone even if it's far away, and it would be easy to land, (and safer to crash than a parking lot!) in case of a problem. I also turned my GPS tracker on (which had been THE wise idea of the day, as you'll see).

Sorry,I said "the idea was to land up", instead of "the idea was to take off"
2018-4-24
Use props
spraf
lvl.2
France

This afternoon after work I had some time to go and fully test my drone after the 1.11.30 update
This time with a fully charged battery. Well I'm happy to say that everything is OK !
Even with some wind, my drone flew perfectly well, and I didn't have any distance/Height problem.
Thank you DJI Susan !
2018-4-25
Use props
djiuser_meYgGjv3y6zO
lvl.1
Canada

Hello.  Got a P3P that is getting this error after the v1.11.20 update.  Can you please send me the download link.  Thanks.
2018-4-25
Use props
humblebee
New
Singapore

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-24 02:07
You are welcome, it has been sent to you via PM.

Hi Diana.  Got a P3P that is getting this error after the v1.11.20 update.  Can anyone please send me the download link.
It is much appreciated.
I need to use the drone soon.Hope to resolve it.

Thank you DJI
2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

humblebee Posted at 2018-4-27 00:37
Hi Diana.  Got a P3P that is getting this error after the v1.11.20 update.  Can anyone please send me the download link.
It is much appreciated.
I need to use the drone soon.Hope to resolve it.

Hi, the bin file has been sent to you via PM, please go to check it, thanks!
2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_meYgGjv3y6zO Posted at 2018-4-25 20:06
Hello.  Got a P3P that is getting this error after the v1.11.20 update.  Can you please send me the download link.  Thanks.

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue, the bin file has been sent to you via PM, please go to check it, hope everything will be fine soon. Thanks!
2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

spraf Posted at 2018-4-25 08:00
This afternoon after work I had some time to go and fully test my drone after the 1.11.30 update
This time with a fully charged battery. Well I'm happy to say that everything is OK !
Even with some wind, my drone flew perfectly well, and I didn't have any distance/Height problem.

Hi, thank you for the update, glad to know that you have solved the issue and everything turns out to be great now, hope you have a great time on flying the drone.
2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans507e6b68 Posted at 2018-4-24 18:05
DJI Diana.... please can you send me the link to the 1.11.30 firmware for P3A.  My P3P is now showing the ESC error after upgrade with firmware Phantom 3 Advanced Firmware v1.11.20
2017-07-06 just downloaded today from the DJI web site.

Hi, the bin file has been sent to you via PM, hope everything is fine now, if there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know. Thanks!
2018-4-27
Use props
johnpravin
New
Flight distance : 18228 ft
Canada

I am getting the ESC error after udpdating to 11.0020. Can someone please send me the link for 11.0030. Thank you
2018-4-27
Use props
Shafnitz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5330728 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm also getting the ESC status error on my P3P running FW 1.11.20. Can I get this updated FW? Thanks.
2018-4-27
Use props
Shafnitz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5330728 ft
  • >>>
United States

Shafnitz Posted at 2018-4-27 18:33
I'm also getting the ESC status error on my P3P running FW 1.11.20. Can I get this updated FW? Thanks.

Kinda frustrating that a fix like this is only available via direct message from a DJI rep in the forums. I'm sitting here waiting for one of them to respond. How many days will it take? No one knows. Why is this firmware not readily available somewhere?
2018-5-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Shafnitz Posted at 2018-4-27 18:33
I'm also getting the ESC status error on my P3P running FW 1.11.20. Can I get this updated FW? Thanks.

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. I have sent the bin file to you via PM, please go to check it, hope everything will be fine soon. Thanks!
2018-5-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

johnpravin Posted at 2018-4-27 11:46
I am getting the ESC error after udpdating to 11.0020. Can someone please send me the link for 11.0030. Thank you

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Let me send you the bin file via PM, kindly please go to check the personal message, if there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know. Thanks!
2018-5-1
Use props
Funkyman1973
lvl.1

Hello. I’m having the same esc error others are having with bin file 1.1.20. Can you please send me the 1.11.30 file to fix the issue. Thank you
Craig Funkhouser
2018-5-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Funkyman1973 Posted at 2018-5-4 08:52
Hello. I’m having the same esc error others are having with bin file 1.1.20. Can you please send me the 1.11.30 file to fix the issue. Thank you
Craig Funkhouser

Hi Craig, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. The bin file has been sent to you via PM, please go to check it. Hope everything will be fine soon, thanks!
2018-5-5
Use props
TCafe.vn
lvl.1

Vietnam

HI DJI Diana !
I have a Phantom 3 Pro, I having the same ESC status erro, please send me the 1.11.30 file to fix this error. Thank you!
2018-5-5
Use props
spraf
lvl.2
France

Hello again. As many people on this topic, I had the ESC error problem, but mine didn't appear after a firmware update... Anyway, I upgraded to 1.11.30 and my problem seemed solved, as you can read in my previous posts.
This morning, the weather was wonderful to have a flight, so I took my car, drove about 10 miles to go to a nice spot, put my drone on, and got the ESC error again, tried to turn off and on the drone, the rc, change the battery, none of these worked... So frustrating...
I go back to the same problem that I had before the 1.11.30 firmware...Tried to reinstall the 1.11.30 but of course it is now impossible because DJI only allows the install a more recent version of the one already installed, so... her am I
So what do we do now ? Is there a 1.11.40 ???
How can possibly so many problems happen with this ESC error and DJI doesn't have a solution that lasts more than a couple weeks ???
I would really appreciate some help. Thanks !
2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

TCafe.vn Posted at 2018-5-5 22:47
HI DJI Diana !
I have a Phantom 3 Pro, I having the same ESC status erro, please send me the 1.11.30 file to fix this error. Thank you!

Hi Craig, sorry to reply you late. The bin file has been sent to you via PM, please go to check it. Hope everything will be fine soon, thanks!
2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

spraf Posted at 2018-5-8 00:30
Hello again. As many people on this topic, I had the ESC error problem, but mine didn't appear after a firmware update... Anyway, I upgraded to 1.11.30 and my problem seemed solved, as you can read in my previous posts.
This morning, the weather was wonderful to have a flight, so I took my car, drove about 10 miles to go to a nice spot, put my drone on, and got the ESC error again, tried to turn off and on the drone, the rc, change the battery, none of these worked... So frustrating...
I go back to the same problem that I had before the 1.11.30 firmware...Tried to reinstall the 1.11.30 but of course it is now impossible because DJI only allows the install a more recent version of the one already installed, so... her am I

Hi, so sorry for that case happened. May I confirm that did your drone crash before or was there any hard landing? If the issue persists, then you are recommended to contact our support to start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support. Thanks!
2018-5-8
Use props
spraf
lvl.2
France

Hi. Thanks for answering
I can't tell you if my drone already had crashes or hardlanding before I bought it, 'cause it's a second hand, but it certainly did happen, because I tried to open the shell and discovered some cracks in the plastic.
There are small crack under the motors, too. I ordered some small metal reinforcements to fix under the motors to prevent this.
Anyway, my drone flew very well last week, when I used it for the last time. And it flew very well before my first ESC error issue. No crashes or hardlanding during this period...
This morning, the only thing I did before turning my drone on, was to try a RC firmware downgrade, because I also have a RC Calibration problem that I have to make each time I turn my remote on. (see https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid1321415)
The downgrade failed, and then I had to perform a RC firmware upgrade again, because DJI Go saw my RC as if the downgrade had succeded. I put the RC back to 1.9.something (don't remember exactly which version) with success.
So in my mind, I can't see how it could be a hardware problem. If it was, the 1.11.30 upgrade wouldn't have fixed my problem in the first time.
I'm affraid that the cost of the repairs will be prohibitive.
Besides, I've read some topics where the guys changed the mainboard and the motors, and still have the ESC problem, soooo...
I don't know what to do.
2018-5-8
Use props
TOMNYC1407
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

spraf Posted at 2018-5-8 03:54
Hi. Thanks for answering
I can't tell you if my drone already had crashes or hardlanding before I bought it, 'cause it's a second hand, but it certainly did happen, because I tried to open the shell and discovered some cracks in the plastic.
There are small crack under the motors, too. I ordered some small metal reinforcements to fix under the motors to prevent this.

Hello,

i also have same error on my P3A, ESC error. I loan the drone to a friend, came back with this error message.
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

TOMNYC1407 Posted at 2018-5-10 06:13
Hello,

i also have same error on my P3A, ESC error. I loan the drone to a friend, came back with this error message.

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. I have sent you the bin file via PM, please go to check it, hope everything will be fine soon, thanks!
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

spraf Posted at 2018-5-8 03:54
Hi. Thanks for answering

Hi, for the flight safety purpose, we don't recommend our customers to modify the drone themselves, you are recommended to contact our support and send it in for full diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support. Thanks and appreciate your cooperation.
2018-5-10
Use props
CanadaDJIUser
lvl.1

Canada

Hey DJI Susan, can I get the download for  V01.11.0030, I'm also getting the ESC error. I have the P3A.

Thanks.
2018-5-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

CanadaDJIUser Posted at 2018-5-13 11:26
Hey DJI Susan, can I get the download for  V01.11.0030, I'm also getting the ESC error. I have the P3A.

Thanks.

Hi, I'm sorry to reply you late. I have sent you the bin file via PM, please go to check it, hope everything will be fine soon. Thanks!
2018-5-14
Use props
spraf
lvl.2
France

Seems to be a real PROBLEM with the Phantom 3 ESC !!!

Apparently, the 1.11.30 update creates a lot a other problems (video feedback, max distance, height) and many users (I am one of them) get stuck back with the same problem a few flights later.
What is DJI doing ?

2018-5-14
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

spraf Posted at 2018-5-14 02:58

Apparently, the 1.11.30 update creates a lot a other problems (video feedback, max distance, height) and many users (I am one of them) get stuck back with the same problem a few flights later.

Spraf, when I installed the 1.11.30 update it corrected the ESC error message on my P3A. The post that you have highlighted is back from November 11, 2017 .
2018-5-14
Use props
spraf
lvl.2
France

TomWolves Posted at 2018-5-14 04:55
Spraf, when I installed the 1.11.30 update it corrected the ESC error message on my P3A. The post that you have highlighted is back from November 11, 2017 .

Well you were lucky, because it fixed my problem, but for only a few days...
And yes, the posts were opened a long time ago, but were last replied only a few hours ago, which shows that many Dji P3 owners have the problem. I can't tell how many of them asked for the 1.11.30 update but it's HUGE!
And I really have the feeling that for many people, the problem was replaced by some others...
2018-5-14
Use props
workinganimal
lvl.1
Estonia

Hy DJI Diana.

Could you please send me the 1.11.30 firmware. I have a P3P and also having the ESC error from time to time.

Best regards
2018-5-28
Use props
chrisw
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-29 20:25
I've sent you the download link in PM, please check later.

Hi Diana.  I  also a P3P that is getting this error after the v1.11.20 update.  Can anyone please send me the download link. and isit a p3x or p3s? which one is for p3 professional?
It is much appreciated.
2018-6-10
Use props
fans6f01fb45
New

Argentina

please I have P3A with esc error. you could send me the update 1.11.30?
2018-6-12
Use props
Dale 68
Second Officer
Flight distance : 338468 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-14 01:45
Hi, I'm sorry to reply you late. I have sent you the bin file via PM, please go to check it, hope everything will be fine soon. Thanks!

Time to join the bandwagon getting the ESC message, any chance for the 1.11.30 update on the P3A, Thanks
2018-6-12
Use props
MORVIK
lvl.1
Canada

Hi can you please send me v.1.11.30 firmware for p3 advanced  as I have the latest firmware but am experiencing intermittent ESC errors.  No crashes.
Thanks.
2018-6-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

spraf Posted at 2018-5-14 02:58

Apparently, the 1.11.30 update creates a lot a other problems (video feedback, max distance, height) and many users (I am one of them) get stuck back with the same problem a few flights later.

Sorry for the late response. The V1.11.30 only fixes the ESC error, if you have other issues, please offer more details for better assistance, we'd like to help as well.
BTW, it is recommended to click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks for your operation.
2018-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules