Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CrystalSky firmware update stuck at 0%
1319 4 2017-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans92e38e3c
lvl.3
Flight distance : 161240 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've just bought a CrystalSky 5.5 for my Mavic. I've set it all up and connected it successfully to my wifi. However, when I try to update the firmware to V02.04.02.00 (latest version) it just sits there with the download at 0%. I've left it for an hour to see if it progresses and nothing has happened. There's no error. As the upgrade is only 836MB it should've completed by now. I've tried rebooting the unit and it makes no difference.

Is anyone experiencing similar issues? Can anyone recommend a solution? If I can't get this resolved I'm going to have to send it back as a faulty unit.

Thanks in advance
2017-11-12
Use props
Majorb98
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192336 ft
United States

I cannot get Assistant 2 to transmit the firmware update to my Mavic (DJI Go App won't do it either)
2017-11-13
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Have you tried with the update function in the settings menu of your CS?

2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the late response, do you still have the problem with the suggestion provided by Wachtberger?
Please keep us updated if there is further problem, thank you.
2017-11-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Majorb98 Posted at 2017-11-13 05:50
I cannot get Assistant 2 to transmit the firmware update to my Mavic (DJI Go App won't do it either)

Is there any error code when you update Mavic via DJI Assistant 2? Or the update was not even started?
More input would be appreciated.

2017-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules