HDMI Module Problems
659 5 2017-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansac152450
New

United States

Hey guys/girls,

Yesterday, I installed the HDMI module to my P4pro controller. When turning it on, the smart device connected recognizes it is connected to something but won’t access the camera on DJI go app. I tried switching back to regular, stock module and again, it did the same thing.

I’ve made sure every latch and connection port are secure and nothing is damaged. Had no issues with connection before this.

Please help.

Thanks,

Hayden
2017-11-12
Use props
fansac152450
New

United States

Please someone help , the picture is what my screen says
2017-11-12
Use props
Dockater
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139649 ft
Germany

fansac152450 Posted at 2017-11-12 11:57
Please someone help , the picture is what my screen says

Having installed the HDMI module correctly then you will find a couple of extra settings in the HD menu ONLY when the ac is switched on and connected to the controller. See screenshot below:

This allows you to set up both screen outputs simultaneously. Some people have reported requiring a controller firmware update (reinstallation) to recognize the HDMI module. I did NOT need to do this and it worked fine after I made the settings. Good luck, I hope this helps.
2017-11-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hayden, what's the current firmware of the RC? Have you upgraded it to the latest version?
2017-11-19
Use props
P4PCommander
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1153681 ft
United States

I have put 3 HDMI Modules on my P4P Controller all with the same Problem, even sent it in for DJI to fix, they sent me a different Controller claimed they had repaired mine and sent me a different one with the exact same problem....We should start a Class Action Lawsuit against DJI for Lieing to all of us!
2018-1-7
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

P4PCommander Posted at 2018-1-7 10:28
I have put 3 HDMI Modules on my P4P Controller all with the same Problem, even sent it in for DJI to fix, they sent me a different Controller claimed they had repaired mine and sent me a different one with the exact same problem....We should start a Class Action Lawsuit against DJI for Lieing to all of us!

Have you done the refresh of the FW after install of the module?
2018-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules