705 7 2017-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I’m having serious problems with Crystalsky 7.85 and 5.5 when using with my P4Pro, I get continual strong interference warnings when using 2.4ghz , why and what is this. If I switch to 5.8ghz no interference warning but cannot fly more than a couple of hundred metres before I lose video feed then radio signal. I have seen others here complaining about similar but have seen no answers. FW is up to date.
2017-11-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Hallmark, the issue has been forwarded to our engineers for analysis and locating the problem, we haven't got the reply yet, please wait patiently for a moment.
We will keep you updated once we hear from them, sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for the patience.
2017-11-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-12 19:58
Hi, Hallmark, the issue has been forwarded to our engineers for analysis and locating the problem, we haven't got the reply yet, please wait patiently for a moment.
We will keep you updated once we hear from them, sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for the patience.

Thanks Mindy would like to know if this is a bug or if strong interference is a problem.
2017-11-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-12 19:58

I still have no answer , is there going to be firmware to correct problem?
2017-11-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-11-18 01:35
I still have no answer , is there going to be firmware to correct problem?

Sorry captain, we haven't got any update from our engineers, I have contacted them but they still need some time to do more test and locate the problem, please allow us, thanks for the understanding.
2017-11-19
Use props
fansdd09f19c
lvl.1

United States

What’s the latest information about the “strong wireless interference” issue? I too am running the latest update on my 7.85 CS monitor and have the same warning constantly popping up on my screen. I never had this problem with my iPhone.
2017-12-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fansdd09f19c Posted at 2017-12-5 21:37
What’s the latest information about the “strong wireless interference” issue? I too am running the latest update on my 7.85 CS monitor and have the same warning constantly popping up on my screen. I never had this problem with my iPhone.

I like you am still waiting for a decision on this, I can fly that’s not the problem but when your app tells you that you are experiencing strong interference it doesn’t fill you with confidence to fly freely.
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi, guys, I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting for the reply.
Per our engineers, the issue has got optimized in the latest firmware V02.04.02.00.
May I know your current firmware version? Thank you for the time.
2017-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules