Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assistant -> Driver fix for windows 10?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mobilcams
First Officer
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

I just wanted to know if DJI is planning on releasing a driver that is signed and works properly for Windows 10? I don't like having to change all my windows setting just to calibrate the vision sensors on my aircraft. It seems to me a HUGE company with so much going for it would be able to get its drivers signed. I work for a very small company and we have no problems getting signed drivers for our equipment interfaces.. Pretty please??
2017-11-12
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

I have to agree with you. I am sure a lot of firmware update issues would be removed by having the signed driver.
2017-11-12
Use props
SunSetss
First Officer
Flight distance : 311089 ft
United States

hmmm... interesting... way over my P3S head.
2017-11-13
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Plus one for this. I've been flagging this for a while here, but the support team just say to uninstall and re-install. Hmm, oooookay...

I believe this was introduced with v1.1.xx. It's the Vision driver and I recall the androidusb driver. I know what the first does, but not the second (as it's a Windows installation).
2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have reported this to the engineers for further review.
2017-11-14
Use props
Mobilcams
First Officer
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-14 00:36
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have reported this to the engineers for further review.

Thank you
2017-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules