929 8 2017-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyPro-UK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3536906 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Received my Cendence controller today and all was well until I performed a Remote Controller Calibration.

During the calibration procedure, I noticed that it did not provide a way of calibrating the RW Control wheel but wasn't too concerned at this point.

After the calibration, I can no longer control the gimbal pan via the RW control wheel!

Can anyone else confirm if this issue is known about and when it will be fixed?

I seem to have spent £1,000 on a beta DJI product - again!

2017-11-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

RW Control wheel is not required during RC calibration.
How about rebooting the Cendence? Can you control the gimbal Pan via the normal RC?
2017-11-12
Use props
FlyPro-UK
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-12 22:58
How about rebooting the Cendence? Can you control the gimbal Pan via the normal RC?

As the right wheel on the Cendence is now an analogue control surly it will also require calibration just like the left wheel?

I have tried rebooting the Cendence but still, the right wheel will not control camera pan.

Camera pan can still be controlled using the normal RC.

Please, can you tell me how to fix this problem or how to do a factory reset on the Cendence controller?

2017-11-13
Use props
fans77991c38
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1970633 ft
Australia

I have the same issue.  Not control with the cendence but fine with the standard RC.

I’m away at the moment and have not had the opportunity to troubleshoot this problem.
2017-11-13
Use props
FlyPro-UK
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-12 22:58

Hi Mindy,

Just to let you know that HeliGuy in the UK has solved the problem for me.

We did the controller recalibration again but this time we moved the right wheel to each extreme several times AFTER we had done all of the other controls but before pressing finish. This has cured the problem.

This bug should be reported for your guys to fix in the next update.
2017-11-13
Use props
Zuidwestdrones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 276604 ft
Belgium

I had the same problem and indeed, after normal calibration procedure moving the right wheel and then pressing done worked.
2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

FlyPro-UK Posted at 2017-11-13 05:31
Hi Mindy,

Just to let you know that HeliGuy in the UK has solved the problem for me.

Thanks for the update and it's good to know the problem got addressed.
This will be reported to our engineers for attention.
Please let us know if there are any further problems.
2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans77991c38 Posted at 2017-11-13 05:04
I have the same issue.  Not control with the cendence but fine with the standard RC.

I’m away at the moment and have not had the opportunity to troubleshoot this problem.

Sorry for the trouble caused, could you please refer to FlyPro-UK's suggestion in 5# to see if the problem persists? Thank you.
2017-11-13
Use props
fans98d63e0a
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

FlyPro-UK Posted at 2017-11-13 04:52
As the right wheel on the Cendence is now an analogue control surly it will also require calibration just like the left wheel?

I have tried rebooting the Cendence but still, the right wheel will not control camera pan.

Both wheels on my Cendence work fine on the ground, motors one or motors off.  As soon as I take off, the right wheel does not function.  The left wheel functions.
2017-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules