Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
problem with radio controller
723 7 2017-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
C-Mobile
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56726 ft
Italy

Hi, my RC can not connect to the DjiGo 4 app and can not even make a default configuration reset can you help me?

2017-11-12
Use props
Dockater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139649 ft
Germany

2017-11-12
Use props
C-Mobile
lvl.1
Italy

my problem is as follows: DjiGo4 application does not recognize my phantom4 radio remote control, not even with dji assistant 2 but if I turn on the drones the remote control and djigo4 nevertheless cause to fly the p4 as if it were in ATTi mode but it obviously saw flight data including the image.
2017-11-12
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

LOL, Dockater.  You ain't right!
2017-11-12
Use props
Dockater
lvl.4
Germany

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-11-12 13:19
LOL, Dockater.  You ain't right!

I am rarely right, my wife will confirm that. But I can still have fun being wrong, and my cat agrees with me.........

.......or goes hungry.
2017-11-12
Use props
Dockater
lvl.4
Germany

C-Mobile Posted at 2017-11-12 12:23
my problem is as follows: DjiGo4 application does not recognize my phantom4 radio remote control, not even with dji assistant 2 but if I turn on the drones the remote control and djigo4 nevertheless cause to fly the p4 as if it were in ATTi mode but it obviously saw flight data including the image.

Hi, C-Mobile,

The above is not helping you much, and you seem to be having a bad day, sorry.

There is not enough information to clearly identify the problem. It sounds like a classic firmware discrepancy or partial update. Have you tried to do updates recently? Have you flown the combination ac and controller combination successfully before? If so what have you done since then?

I suggest you check that the latest software and firmware are up to date for all items, (check the numbers on the units and on the DJI website), the ac, controller, camera, App etc. If all is correct then you need to make a cold start (reboot) of all devices, including your iPhone, iPad or Android phone or tablet.

Good luck, and report back.
2017-11-12
Use props
C-Mobile
lvl.1
Italy

Dockater Posted at 2017-11-12 14:38
Hi, C-Mobile,

The above is not helping you much, and you seem to be having a bad day, sorry.

thanks for the reply I confirm that the problem was born soon after updating the p4 at the last firmware.
I do not understand why it did not give me any kind of error during the update only that the remote was left disconnected by djigo4 at the time the power was turned on. Also, the evidence you have given me I did but did not solve it. I think I agree to lose it in DJI.
2017-11-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

C-Mobile Posted at 2017-11-12 15:13
thanks for the reply I confirm that the problem was born soon after updating the p4 at the last firmware.
I do not understand why it did not give me any kind of error during the update only that the remote was left disconnected by djigo4 at the time the power was turned on. Also, the evidence you have given me I did but did not solve it. I think I agree to lose it in DJI.

What's the color of the Status LED of RC? Please upload a short video if applicable, I'd like to look into the exact status.
2017-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules