2456 2 2017-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Charleston Dave
New
United States

Hello, everyone!
First post here...

I've been unable to get my iPhone 7+ and the DJI controller to link to my brand-new Mavic Pro Platinum.

I took a drone-flying class taught with a Phantom 4 this spring, and made a couple of small movies from my footage. I used DJI GO 4 on my iPhone 7+ to communicate with the school's Phantom 4 during the class.

Now that I wish to fly my own Mavic, the DJI GO 4 app on my same phone won't recognize the new drone.

I can launch the DJI GO 4 app, but it shows "disconnected" and when I go to Enter Device there's no connection. When I tap the Equipment icon, the app still shows flight records from my flights during the class in spring. I've tried scanning the 3 different QR codes (two in the battery compartment, one on the front right arm, but the app attempts to scan then has a splash screen saying "Please connect the aircraft to activate. QR Code not clear or scan failed. Please connect the aircraft to activate."

How do I get the DJI GO 4 app to recognize my new drone? I don't anticipate every flying the school's Phantom again, but I'd prefer not to delete my flight records from then.

2017-11-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, please check if the RC LCD screen also shows disconnected and whether you can control the gimbal by the RC. If you can't, please try to relink the RC and AC. See the tutorial below. Please keep us updated if the problem persists, some screenshots of the app is highly appreciated, thank you.
2017-11-12
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hope you get the Mavic up and flying soon.
2017-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules